This book is a one-stop guide for everyone who wants to learn how to administer SharePoint online sites. This book starts by covering the fundamentals of SharePoint and SharePoint Content and then shares an overview of the next-generation SharePoint Site templates. You will learn how to select the right template for your business. You will get familiar with Site contents and all the upgraded features of lists and libraries. Furthermore, the book focuses on features such as Information Management Policy, Permissions, Content Approval Concept, Document ID Service, Managing metadata, and Server Publishing. You will also get familiar with section layouts and terminologies and will learn how to configure webparts in SharePoint online. You will then come across the new features in the structural navigation cache and will understand the entire working of the hub site. Towards the end, you will organize and monitor site content and usage.
Manage and administrate your SharePoint Online site with ease
- Explore next generation sites, libraries, lists for better collaboration.
- Configure SharePoint features.
- Permission management a modern approach to secure and share.
- Design modify site with next-generation webparts.
- Next generation approach to monitor and analyze reports.
What will you learn
- Configure features like Information Management Policy, Document ID, Content Organizer, Managed Metadata and Server Publishing etc.
- Improved Permission Management for better/quick navigation and sharing.
- Configure and Integrate external content types with site.
- Designing, configuring modern web parts and site.
- New approach of Monitoring and analyzing site's, reports.
Who This Book is For
This book is a must-read for everybody who uses SharePoint Online, users responsible for managing or administrating sites, users with roles like owner, designer, approver, contributor.
- Introduction and Site Information
- Library and List of Smart Management
- Content Approval Concept
- Configure Document ID Service
- Document Sets Feature
- Content Organizer Feature
- Manage Permission
- Managed Metadata Concept
- SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure Feature
- Application of Business Connectivity Services
- Site Designing and Enhancement
- Manage Site Usage
Deviprasad Panda is currently working as a Lead SharePoint administrator having almost 9-year relevant experience in sharepoint. He is having strong experience in sharepoint 2010, sharepoint 2013, sharepoint 2016, sharepoint 2019 on-premises production farm, sharepoint online, hosting sharepoint in azure. He completed certifications in “70-573: Microsoft SharePoint Application Development”, “70-667: Microsoft SharePoint Configuration”, "70-668: Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Administrator”, “70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013”, “70-332: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013”, “70-339: Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016”, “70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions”. He has huge production experience in multiple reputed companies in India. He is the founder of “SharePointTechnicalSupport ,” a website to support sharepoint related queries to people. He is a trainer, YouTuber having channel “Deviprasad Panda” as well. He is very passionate about the work that he steps into, and his dedication to providing quality work as committed is highly appreciated.
Your Blog links: https://
Your LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/