Rise of Generative AI and ChatGPT
Utpal Chakraborty, Soumyadeep Roy, Sumit Kumar
Authors: Utpal Chakraborty, Soumyadeep Roy, Sumit Kumar
Publishing Date: 22nd March 2023
Dimension: 6*9 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Generative AI and ChatGPT have the potential to transform industries and society by improving efficiency, enhancing creativity, and enabling more personalized experiences. If you are someone who is looking to stay ahead of the curve in this rapidly evolving digital age and utilize its potential, this book is for you.
This book gives a comprehensive overview of Generative AI and ChatGPT, the cutting-edge technologies that have gained significant attention in recent times. The book aims to provide a thorough understanding of these technologies, architectures, and training methods, including their background, development process, and current state. The book helps discover innovative ways in which these technologies have been implemented to achieve measurable benefits, including improved efficiency, customer satisfaction, security, and revenue growth and its potential application across different industries and use cases. The book also explores the challenges and considerations that organizations must take into account when implementing Generative AI and ChatGPT with existing limitations.
Towards the end, the book provides insights into the substantial improvements and advancements in these technologies. It also helps you identify several areas for further research and development that could enhance the capabilities of ChatGPT in the near future.
- Get familiar with the technical aspects of Generative AI and ChatGPT.
- Understand how you can implement Generative AI and ChatGPT in your organization.
- Explore use cases of Generative AI and ChatGPT in various industries and businesses, such as healthcare, finance, retail, network security, and more.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explore how different industries and domains are using ChatGPT.
- Understand how content creators and marketing industries can benefit from using ChatGPT.
- Learn how to benefit from the problem-solving abilities of ChatGPT.
- Understand how ChatGPT can be used in various coding areas.
- Get familiar with the recent advancements in ChatGPT.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for individuals and groups interested in AI and its practical applications in the business world. Business leaders, entrepreneurs, researchers, academicians, data scientists, Machine Learning engineers, and other professionals working in the field of AI can all find value in the book's insights into the latest technological advancements and how they can be leveraged to achieve business goals.
- Introduction to ChatGPT
- History Of Generative Models
- Generative AI in Banking and Finance
- Regulatory and Legal aspects of Generative AI
- Generative AI and ChatGPT for Government Departments
- Authenticity AI generated content
- ChatGPT Technical Overview: Introduction
- Brief of top other NLP models
- Historical flow and development of GPT series
- API Pricing model and technical limitations of ChatGPT
- Customer Journey in ChatGPT free version UI
- Use Cases in Modern Era: Introduction
- Use case in Content-marketing
- Education and e-learning abilities
- Use case in Entertainments purposes
- Potential of ChatGPT in Coding and Programming
- Problem solving abilities (Quantitative)
- Problem solving abilities (Qualitative)
- Use cases Financial Industry
- Use cases in Healthcare Industry
- Use cases in E-commerce Industry
- Use cases in Hospitality Industry
- Problem solving abilities of ChatGPT
- How beginner start ChatGPT for problem-solving
- ChatGPT for National Cyber Security and TechnoPolicy
- Use cases in edtech industry
- Potential of ChatGPT in Research work
- Potential of ChatGPT in Coding and Programming
- Recent advancements that are made in ChatGPT
- ChatGPT and the market right now
- Generative AI and Chatgpt Help India G20 Summit
- GPT- 4
- Future scope of ChatGPT
Author: Utpal Chakraborty is an eminent Data scientist, AI researcher, Quantum scientist, strategist, and thought leader having more than two decades of industry experience, including working as a Principal Architect in L&T Infotech, IBM, Capgemini, and other MNCs in his past assignments. He was also the Head of the Artificial Intelligence division of YES Bank. At the moment, he is the Chief Digital Officer at Allied Digital Services Limited. Utpal is a well-known speaker and writer on Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, Web3 & Metaverse speaking at conferences, premier colleges, and universities around the world. He has authored five books on AI and Quantum Computing. He has also demonstrated a few completely out-of-the-box hybridized Agile & Lean implementations in different industries which have been recognized and appreciated by Agile & Lean communities worldwide. He has helped and mentored startups in their journey helping institutions like IITs in their different research programs. He is in the advisory body of many Govt., academic and private research institutions. Utpal has also been recognized as the AI Champion of India, and one of the top AI Influencers and Thought Leaders by reputed forums. He has also been recognized as the Global AI Ambassador 2022.
Co-Author: Soumyadeep Roy is a dynamic and passionate individual who has a keen interest in the fields of AI, web3, crypto, and quantitative finance. Currently, he is the head of quant-based investments in DeFi at Neev Finance, based in Seattle, USA. He is also one of the founding members of this organization. He deals with developing new quantitative modules for investments across both DeFi and TradFi worlds with both Crypto and traditional capital assets and manages the funds of more than 800+ retail and accredited investors. Apart from his work in the finance industry, he is also an AI advisor at a Mental Health Tech startup called PrimaFace. He is from an engineering background, having graduated from the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology Bombay in 2022. He also had the opportunity to work with multiple universities across the globe as a research associate. He worked at the University of Sydney, the National University of Singapore, the University of Leeds, University College of London among others.
Co-Author: Sumit Kumar is an IITian and Nation Cyber Security Strategist on a mission to build a Secure Nation for new-generation battlefields and Building of billionaires by implementing strategically planning and has vast experience in building start-ups and helping people and organisation safeguard them against any Cyber Risk by New Generation TechnoPolicy. Growing up, he was fascinated with technology leading to few early exposures to LEAs, Defence, State Police, MNCs and Tech Giants. Mr Kumar has also earned several technical certifications and awards for his achievements.
Mr Kumar’s expertise in National Cyber Security Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Business Operations Strategy, Strategic Software Development, Cyber Crime Investigation, Data-driven Technologist, New Technology Implementation, Developing and executing business strategies has helped to capture and develop untapped global revenue, in Problem-Solving, Critical Thinking, Decision making and Corporate Expansion with Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence. Mr Kumar was the Former Co-founder of Farmhike, PwrForensics and Doctecheasy and mentors for startup founders. Presently Working with Defence and Strategic Affairs in BECIL, in Government of India