Revit 2019 Architecture
Linkan Sagar, Srishty Rawal
Authors: Linkan Sagar, Srishty Rawal
Publishing Date: January 2018
Dimension: 15 x 1.2 x 23 cm
Designing the Future
- Each command is explained in a simple and understandable manner
- Step-by-step explanation
- Practical knowledge rather than theoretical knowledge
- Covers all the modules of Revit 2019 architecture
A Basic book about Autodesk Revit Architecture 2019 in which Revit Architecture and its advanced version is explained in step by step.
This book carries a lot, if you are starting Revit Architecture for the first time. This book is extremely simple to understand and will enlighten you with the fundamentals of Revit Architecture; you can easily learn Revit as it is a basic step-by-step book. The main objective of writing this book is to make students enthusiastic about learning the concepts of Revit.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Revit , its history, its usage
- Workspace, Revit shortcut, its Properties and Project Browser
- Revit Architecture
- Model text with set work plane
- Structural beam, Structural column
- Link Revit, Link IFC, Decal Type
- Project Information, Project Parameters, Project Unit
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Mechanical engineers and designers, automobile engineers, product designers.
- Revit Introduction
- Massing & Site
Linkan Sagar has done B.Tech from UPTU, Lucknow. His first book AutoCAD Reference was published in the year 2015, and second book AutoCAD Training Guide was published in the year 2017, which is much appreciated and opted in the AutoCAD technology. He has extensively worked on various other software’s like Solidworks, Catia, Staad-pro and Revit. He is having wide Industry exposure. He has worked on and successfully delivered more than 18 major and over 100 mini live projects. He is currently associated with one of US Based MNC Company.
Srishty Rawal pursuing D. Arch from Hapur, Uttar Pradesh. She extensively works on various software such as AutoCAD, 3Ds MaX, Revit and Primavera. She is a trainer and works on projects of Autodesk Revit.