Programming In Python
Dr. Pooja Sharma
Authors: Dr. Pooja Sharma
Publishing Date: June 2018
Dimension: 23 X 15 X 1.5 cm
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
This Book is meant for wide range of readers who wish to learn the basics of Python programming language. It can be helpful for students, programmers, researchers, and software developers. The basic concepts of python programming are dealt in detail. The various concepts of python language such as object oriented features, operators, native data types, control structures, functions, exception handling, file handling, etc are discussed in detail with the authentic programming illustration of each.
presently, python programming is a hot topic among academicians researchers, and program developers. As a result, the book is designed to give an in depth knowledge of programming in python. This book can be used as hand book as well as a guide for students of all computer science stream at any grade beginning from 10+1 to Research in PhD. To conclude, we hope that the readers will find this book a helpful guide and valuable source of information about python programming.
Salient Features of the Book:
- Detailed explanation of python programming language concepts.
- Detailed comparisons and differentiation of python language from other most popular languages C/C++/Java.
- Authentic and extensive set of programming illustrations in every chapter of the book.
- Broad study on all the programming constructs of the python programming language such as native data types, looping, decision making, exception handling, file handling etc.
- Broad study of Python Object Oriented Programming features with illustrations.
- Numerous review questions and exercises at the end of every chapter.
- A Compact disc containing all the programming codes written in this book is included within the book.
- Introduction to Python Language
- Python Data Types and Input Output
- Operators and Expressions
- Control Structures
- Python Native Data Types
- Python Functions
- Python Modules
- Exception Handling
- File Management in Python
- Classes and Objects
- Python Operator Overloading