Official Guide to Financial Accounting using TallyPrime
Tally Education Private Limited
Authors: Tally Education Private Limited
Publishing Date: August 2021
Dimension: 8.5x11 Inches
Hands on experience using GST with TallyPrime; e-way Bill; New Simplified Returns SAHAJ & SUGAM
- Know the need and usage of Golden Rules of Accounting.
- Simplest way of creating a company, company features, configurations, security control, User Roles.
- Basic Banking Feature, Cheque printing, Bank Reconciliation, Generating deposit slips including payment advice, Creation of Users.
- Know about securing financial information of the company and Change User.
- Fast and Powerful Business Management Software for your growing Business.
- Amazingly simpler Navigation and Experience.
- Automatically reconcile your books of accounts with your Bank statement.
- Stay on top of Compliance with accurate GST filling capabilities.
- Securely access your data anytime, anywhere.
- Get critical business information at your fingertips with Powerful reports.
Book from the house of Tally is a comprehensive guide explaining the fundamentals of Accountancy, its terms, concepts, right up to the double-entry system of accounting.
It explains you accounting using Tally and shows you how simple it is to understand to download and install Tally in the system and different types of licenses. Further, you will learn about the Chart of Accounts and get to know how simple it is to create, alter and display the Chart of Accounts such as, Ledgers, Groups, Stock Items and Units of measure creation. Then you will get to know the recording accounting transactions and how to record transactions such as Receipt, Contra, Payment, Purchase, Sales, Debit Note, Credit Note, and Journal Vouchers with the practical scenarios.
In further chapters you will cover all Final reports in Tally which are Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss account, Cash Flow Statement, MIS reports like Daybook, Receipts & payments, purchase & sales register etc.
Book is enriched with numerous screenshots, solved illustrations and practice scenarios to help candidates experience the simplicity of working on TallyPrime.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How securely to take the company data and restore it without any data loss.
- Meaning and types of inventory, creation of inventory masters such as stock groups, stock category, godown and Batches.
- Management of sales and purchase cycle, Placing an order, handling rejections, raising an invoice against the order and completing it with receipts and payments.
- How to maintain additional costs incurred on the purchase of stock.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is highly recommended for candidates who aspire to build a successful career in Finance and Accounting or as entrepreneurs. A useful guide for all learners who aspire to master financial accounting using TallyPrime, this book serves both the students as well as the teaching community.
- Storage and Classification of Inventory
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Management
- Purchase and Sales Order Management
- Cost/Profit Centres Management
- Booking Additional Cost Incurred on Purchase
- Budgets and Controls Management
- Generating and Printing Reports
- Goods and Services Tax
- Tally Essential Addendum TallyPrime Annexure 2.0
Tally Education Private Limited, the educational arm of Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd., has been incorporated with a vision to be “the premier solution provider for all manpower related challenges of employers in India”. TEPL targets to promote and establish computer-based vocational education in the country.
Tally Education has actively participated in several initiatives directed at promoting vocational education and skill development in India and has built a strong partner network of more than 630+ partner providers across 300 cities.