My First Website for Students
Authors: Shirish Chavan
Publishing Date: Dec 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
A step-by-step guide to building and optimizing your first website
- Learn to write clean code for creating a website using HTML and CSS.
- Use images, audio, video, forms, and tables to enhance your website.
- Learn the intricacies of buying domain names and hosting plans.
When you learn to create your website, you'll discover a world of possibilities for expression, thought, innovation, art, and putting your dreams into action with just a few lines of code. In this book, you'll learn how to build a portfolio website, promote yourself online, and join the ranks of trailblazing programmers in the field of web development.
This book will help you to gain the knowledge and skills you need to become an independent young web developer. This comprehensive book covers everything from understanding HTML and CSS to creating a website and taking it live on the Internet. It also explains many web developer responsibilities such as how to create forms and tables, upload photos, video, audio, and hyperlinks, and master cpanel in detail with use-cases. The book also explores responsive web design, sitemaps, wireframes, navigations, and menus to add depth to your knowledge.
By the end of the book, you'll have the knowledge and confidence to create your first (of hopefully many) websites from scratch.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Design a website using sitemaps and wireframes.
- Create interactive web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Insert images, audio, video, forms, tables, links, and menu bars in the web pages.
- Learn about responsive web design, how it works, and how to ensure it is working properly.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for everyone who wants to build their websites and web apps. Computer programmers and aspiring web designers will find this book helpful. Professional web developers & web designers can also use this book as a reference guide.
- Fascinating World of Websites
- Creating the Web Pages
- Using Images, Audio, Video, and Links
- Using Tables and Forms
- Welcome to CSS
- Getting Command on CSS
- Adding Code to a Website Project
- Responsive Web Design for Mobile and Tablet Web Pages
- Uploading a Website to a Hosting Server
He has written the following books:
- C Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach, Apress, New York, USA.
- Rapidex Computer Course, Windows Vista Marathi Edition, PUSTAK MAHAL, New Delhi.
- Rapidex Computer Course, Windows Vista English Edition, PUSTAK MAHAL, New Delhi.
- Java for Beginners, Second Edition, Shroff Publishers and Distributors, Mumbai.
- Visual Basic .NET, Pearson Education, New Delhi.
- Rapidex DTP Course, Unicorn Books, Division of PUSTAK MAHAL, New Delhi.
- Rapidex Computer Course, Windows 95/98 English Edn, PUSTAK MAHAL, New Delhi.
- Rapidex Complete and Comprehensive: Microsoft Word 2000, Unicorn Books, Division of PUSTAK MAHAL, New Delhi.
- Structured Programming: Go To Controversy to OOP, BPB Publications, New Delhi.