Microsoft Power Platform Up and Running
Authors: Robert Rybaric
Publishing Date: Sep 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Prepare yourself for the digital transformation with the Microsoft Power Platform
- Learn using concrete examples, minimal theoretical coverage, and practical Power Platform illustrations.
- Explore the interactive understanding of the no-code concept and various Power Platform components for building intelligent systems.
- Learn to develop robust end-to-end applications using numerous solutions provided in each chapter.
The author of ‘Microsoft Power Platform Up and Running’ is an experienced subject expert on technology, so the book is engaging, well-illustrated, and aims to make it easier to implement the technology in your daily life. The book covers all aspects of the Power Platform in an efficient and easy-to-understand manner, and it is accompanied by a series of practical exercises. The author also makes every effort to ensure that even a non-techie can begin using a power platform after reading this book.
The book begins with the basics, explaining what low-code and no-code are and showing how to maximize efficiency in creating business applications for one's organization. Next, the book describes the Microsoft Power Platform's foundation, as well as all its components and services. Readers will begin with practical exercises right away, beginning with provisioning a Power Platform environment. Next, the book delves deeper into the Power Platform components such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents. Towards the end, the book explains practical exercises for each feature or service where you will gradually build a small business solution for a fictitious organization, Project Wizards, Inc.
Throughout the book, you'll discover every component of power platform, including Power Apps, Power Pages, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents, in building exciting and valuable solutions to your needs.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to use Microsoft's Power Platform and its various components like a champ.
- Efficiently manage Microsoft Dataverse to build data models.
- Take lessons in Power Automate and Power Apps to develop automation solutions and business apps.
- Create analytical reports and dashboards using the creative Power BI tool.
- Gain knowledge of implementing and managing Power Platform's administration, security, and governance in practice.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is geared toward business managers, business analysts, IT professionals, and anyone interested in bringing modernization to their company's daily operations. You don't need to have any prior experience with the power platform.
- Introducing Microsoft Power Platform
- Building Enterprise Solutions with Power Apps
- Enable Mobility and Integrate Partners with Power Apps
- Automate Processes with Power Automate
- Use Power Automate on Clients
- Start with Power BI
- Integrate Analytics with Power BI
- Chat with Power Virtual Agents
- Bring Intelligence with AI Builder
- Administer the Power Platform
- Secure and Govern the Power Platform
Robert Rybaric, author of this book, had the exceptional luck and privilege to learn Microsoft CRM back in 2005, when no one could be sure, whether this product survives the next year or two. But it did and it developed to one of the leading global cloud services for building business applications, called the Microsoft Power Platform. Robert was working in this exciting area since the mentioned 2005 until now continuously and never regrated to follow this path. During this time, he worked for some Microsoft partner companies but his longest tenure was with Microsoft itself, where he worked as a solution architect between 2008 and 2018. During this time, he had the privilege to work with many large global enterprises in presales as well as delivery capacity to help them on their way into the digital transformation with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform. Since 2018, he is independent, working as a solution architect and trainer for the same product lines. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and holds all relevant product certifications as well.