Mastering Angular Reactive Forms
Publishing Date: August 2021
Dimension: 6* 9 Inches
Building confidence to develop any complex forms using Angular.
- Includes best practices from Angular Community along with Angular 12 Standards.
- Exciting examples and in-depth practical demonstration of Angular Reactive Forms.
- Equipped with graphical illustrations and visual explanations on working of Angular Reactive Forms.
Mastering Angular Reactive Forms provides all the needed tools to develop an Angular application using Reactive Forms. You will gain knowledge that will help you develop any form, regardless of its size and complexity.
You will learn about the basic building blocks of Angular Reactive Forms, apply a binding in all HTML form elements using Form Control, Form Group, or Form Array, and apply simple or complex validators. Furthermore, you will learn how to interact with end user's form value changes, how to Unit Test, and how to expand your form by building re-usable form parts beyond basics. The book is based on patterns that are widely used by the community and many enterprise companies.
After reading this book, you will not just upgrade your knowledge, but you will be a strong Angular developer helping enterprises with solutions in using Angular Reactive Forms.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Test some examples on how to bind with all the HTML elements.
- Build strong proficiency in how to write and use rich Angular custom and async validators.
- Create dynamic validators by observing the values of your Form.
- Maintain high-quality code by writing unit tests.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for Angular web developers who want to build a strong knowledge of Reactive Forms and boost their productivity. A basic understanding of Angular would be beneficial to speed up the learnings from this book.
- Getting started with Reactive Forms
- HTML Form Binding
- Built-in Validators
- Custom Validators
- Interact with Control's Value and Status
- Unit testing
- Split and Reuse a Form
Fanis Prodromou is a senior software engineer with a passion for Front End development with Angular. He lives in Athens, Greece, and has worked in many big companies. During his 14 years of coding, he has developed vast experience in code quality, application architecture, and application performance.
Being aware of how rapidly computer science and the tech aspects evolve, he tries to stay up to date by attending conferences and meetups, by studying and trying new technologies. He loves to share his knowledge and help other developers.
‘Sharing is Caring’
He teaches Angular in enterprise companies via Code. Hub institute. He writes articles and creates YouTube videos.
He enjoys spending time with his two cats. He enjoys hiking and scuba diving in his free time.
LinkedIn Profile: Fanis Prodromou
Blog Link: https://blog.profanis.me/