Java 9.0 to 17.0 Cookbook
Tejaswini Jog, Mandar Jog
Authors: Tejaswini Jog, Mandar Jog
Publishing Date: Dec 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Solution-driven Approach to Learn Java Versions From 9.0 to 17.0
- Provides pre-built solutions for developing application using the Java versions from 9.0 to 17.0.
- Includes case studies to help you learn how to write code and construct projects efficiently.
- Acquaint yourself with Java modular system, records, text blocks. compact number formatting, modified collection API.
This book is developed to bring various capabilities of Java across versions from Java 9.0 to 17.0 in the development of end to end Java applications. This book will help any Java user interested in learning how to use each significant feature available in various Java versions.
This book is packed with information that is useful for Java experts. It includes many recipes and features you may implement, including type reference, local variable syntax, and single-file source code programs. Each recipe in the book strengthens the technical understanding and introduces the reader to some of the most recent features, such as the Application Class Data Sharing, switch expressions, hidden classes, and many others. The book also includes examples of our implementation of these features such as sealed classes, pattern matching, null pointer exceptions, a dynamic CDS archive, and text blocks.
Each chapter covers a single major release of Java, from 9.0 to 17.0 , to make the learning process more manageable and streamlined.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understanding the significance of modules and how to construct and interact with them.
- Mastering the use of record classes and the modified switch case expression.
- Learning various collection changes, such as creating immutable collections, etc.
- Practising the use of hidden classes and text blocks.
- Finding out how to apply filters to the serialization and deserialization processes.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is written for all of the Java professionals who are interested in exploring every potential that Java has to offer across all of its many versions. Before reading this book, you should have a solid grasp of fundamental Java concepts.
- Java 9 – Turning the Wheels
- Java 10 – Crack of a Dawn
- Java 11 – Crack of a Dawn
- Java 12 – Performance is the Key
- Java 13 and 14 – Friends Forever
- Java 15 – I am 25 Years Old
- Java 16 – Turning the Wheels
- Java 17 – Journey is Not Over Yet
Tejaswini Jog currently works as a Java Consultant Trainer. Her areas of expertise are Spring and Microservices. She started her journey as Java trainer almost 15 years ago. She has a rich experience imparting training to corporate clients. Few of her clientele includes Wipro, Accenture, Citi Bank and so on. Along with training, she had also authored books like ‘Learning Spring 5.0’, ‘Reactive Programming with Java 9’ among others.
Mandar Jog is a passionate Java Trainer. With more than 20 years of experience as a trainer, Mandar is well versed with imparting training to freshers as well as experienced candidates. He is always keen to build the skill set of freshers so as to make them ready to get placed. He is also author of the books like “Java 9.0 to 13.0” and “Professional Java Interview Guide”. He also works as corporate trainer for companies like Zensar, Accenture, eClerx and others.