Internet of Things Theory and Practice
Amit Kumar Tyagi
Authors: Amit Kumar Tyagi
Publishing Date: July 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Explore the IoT with other emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and Blockchain Technology
- Learn from the basics of Internet of Everything, Industry 4.0, and Society 5.0.
- Check your knowledge with self-assessment questions and case studies.
- Supports the Government of India project “Digital India” and visualizes its completeness through the Internet of Things.
- Build a smarter environment (Smart Grid, Smart Home, Smart Transportation) through smart devices.
- Explore critical challenges with the future of IoT devices and possible uses in the next decade with IoTs devices.
The Internet of Things is a new technology that scientists predict will transform the entire Internet and its components. This book explores how the Internet of Things would be incomplete without Artificial Intelligence. The emphasis would be on recent breakthroughs in the Internet of Things and their societal applications. IoT and IoE can deliver effective services in various areas, improving people's lives.
This book teaches readers about the Internet of Things, its varieties, and its applications in various beneficial industries, including smart farming, smart homes, waste management systems, smart transportation systems, smart environments, and smart healthcare. In addition, numerous upcoming technologies and their integration with IoT devices have been included in this book through hands-on smart projects to help readers easily grasp the concepts. The book concludes with numerous IoT-AI-Blockchain studies, which are the future of IoT for researchers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Implement IoT and its different technologies to create smarter projects.
- Explore IoT and its many variations.
- Investigate IoT applications and the cloud-based technology that underpins them.
- Consider IoT's impact on healthcare, security, and other industries.
- Discover how the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Blockchain will play a role in the Smarter Future.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
The book is primarily for anyone who wishes to learn about the IoT and its applications. Students, researchers, academicians, industry professionals, governmental organizations, and non-governmental organizations (NGO, Research Labs) will find this book extremely useful for implementing smart projects.
- An Introduction to Internet of Things, its Variants and Possible Uses
- Industry 4.0 and Society 5.0 for a Digital Environment
- Internet of Things and Machine Learning
- Role of AI in Smart Cyber Security for IoT-based Cloud Applications
- IoMT and IoNT for Industry 4.0 and Society 5.0
- Blockchain Based Solutions for IoT Based Cloud Architecture
- Internet of Things Based Smart Energy- One Step Towards Clean Energy
- Internet of Thing’s Network Design and its Architecture
- Intelligent Systems for the Internet of Things and Services Computing
- Internet of Vehicles- The Internet of Things Based Cloud Technology
- IoTs, Blockchain and Big Data based Network for Future Generation
- AI as a Big Player in IoTs: Analysis of Threats
- Role of 5G network in the Growth of the IoTs Based Environment
- Security and Privacy Concerns with IoTs Devices
- The Rise of Big Data, Intelligent Devices, IIoT, and Digital Twin Technology
- Analysis of Several Aspects of Blockchain-Enabled IoTs for Future
- IoTs Based Cloud Environments: Issues, Challenges and Future Research Directions
Amit Kumar Tyagi is Assistant Professor (Senior Grade), and Senior Researcher at Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Chennai Campus, India. He received his Ph.D. Degree in 2018 from Pondicherry Central University, India. He joined the Lord Krishna College of Engineering, Ghaziabad (LKCE) for the periods of 2009-2010, and 2012-2013. He was an Assistant Professor and Head- Research, Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth (formerly known as Lingaya’s University), Faridabad, Haryana, India in 2018-2019. His current research focuses on Machine Learning with Big data, Blockchain Technology, Data Science, Cyber Physical Systems, Smart and Secure Computing and Privacy.
He has contributed to several projects such as “AARIN” and “P3- Block” to address some of the open issues related to the privacy breaches in Vehicular Applications (such as Parking) and Medical Cyber Physical Systems (MCPS). Also, he has published more than 15 patents in the area of Deep Learning, Internet of Things, Cyber Physical Systems and Computer Vision. Recently, he has awarded best paper award for paper titled “A Novel Feature Extractor Based on the Modified Approach of Histogram of oriented Gradient”, ICCSA 2020, Italy (Europe). He has edited more than 10 books for IET, Elsevier, Springer, CRC Press, etc. Also, He has authored one book on ITS with IET publisher. He is a regular member of the ACM, IEEE, MIRLabs, Ramanujan Mathematical Society, Cryptology Research Society, and Universal Scientific Education and Research Network, CSI and ISTE.