Excel for Finance and Accounting
Suraj Kumar Lohani
Authors: Suraj Kumar Lohani
Publishing Date: 14th April 2023
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Excel is a widely-used tool in finance and accounting, and this book provides a comprehensive guide on how to utilize it for maximum efficiency.
The book covers basic to advanced Excel functions such as data manipulation, financial modeling, and scenario analysis. It also offers practical tips on how to create professional-looking reports, charts, and tables, which are essential in presenting financial data to stakeholders. With Excel's ever-evolving features and functions, it can be challenging for professionals to keep up with its latest updates. This book keeps you updated with the latest Excel features and offers practical examples of how to apply them in finance and accounting. Additionally, it offers tips on how to use Excel to automate repetitive tasks, freeing up more time for strategic analysis and decision-making.
With this book, you can learn to leverage Excel to its full potential and gain a competitive advantage in your roles.
- Learn how to create financial models in Excel.
- Explore ways to use Excel functions and formulas for financial calculations.
- Implement advanced Excel techniques for finance and accounting tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how to effectively manage financial data in Excel.
- Discover different techniques for preparing financial statements.
- Learn how to perform budget analysis in Excel.
- Learn how to create a forecast in Excel.
- Build dynamic dashboards and reports for financial data.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
For individuals working in finance and accounting positions, whether at an entry-level or in senior management, this book is a must-have. It will enable professionals to enhance their productivity, precision, and effectiveness, resulting in significant savings of time and resources.
- Getting Started with Advance Excel
- Preparing Financial Statements Smartly
- Calculating and Projecting Various Financial Ratios
- Modeling Working Capital
- Preparing Business Valuation Modeling
- Financial Modeling and Cash Flow Modeling
- Preparing Different Budgets With Analysis
- Capital Budgeting and Leverage Buyout Modeling
- Dashboards With Excel
Suraj Kumar Lohani, the author of Excel for Finance and Accounting, is a seasoned finance and accounting professional with over 18 years of industry experience. He has worked in a variety of roles in both finance and accounting, from audit and assurance to financial analysis and management accounting.
Suraj Kumar Lohani's expertise lies in financial reporting, forecasting, and analysis, and he has extensive experience using Microsoft Excel to manage complex data and perform detailed financial modeling. He holds a Master's degree in Accounting and Finance from Symbiosis and has completed various professional certifications.
As an author, Suraj Kumar Lohani is passionate about sharing his knowledge and expertise with other professionals in the industry. He has designed Excel for Finance and Accounting to provide readers with a comprehensive guide to Excel that is both accessible and informative.
Suraj Kumar Lohani is dedicated to helping finance and accounting professionals enhance their technical skills and stay up-to-date with industry trends, and he hopes that Excel for Finance and Accounting will be a valuable resource for professionals in the field.