Excel 2022 Pro 100 + PivotTables, Charts & Reports
Dr. Isaac Gottlieb
Authors: Dr. Isaac Gottlieb
Publishing Date: Nov 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Learn Everything about Excel Charts, PivotTables, Dashboards and Master Analytic Techniques for Decision Making
Excel's charts, graphs, and reports are beneficial, so it's time to use them to your advantage. Learn how to execute the most innovative analysis on your preferred data using PivotTables, PivotCharts, What-if-Analysis, descriptive statistics, correlations, histograms, sparklines, animated charts, dashboards, trendlines, and more than 100 other charts and graphs.
The book includes the following:
- Try and practice new Excel 2022 Charts and Reports in your Excel 2019, Excel 2021 and Office 365 editions.
- Learn with easy-to-read, step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
- Learn to illustrate your data in a way that is readily digestible at a glance.
- Figure out how to make beautiful infographics that reflect your company's personality or culture.
- Learn the ins and outs of making and editing expert PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- Master PivotTables and PivotCharts to construct dynamic dashboards.
- Utilize Excel's What-If analysis to check your assumptions and theories.
- Create Sensitivity-Analysis tables to check the quality of your decision-making tools.
- Create summaries, cross-tabs, filtering, and other visualizations.
- Conduct in-depth statistical analysis in Excel with minimal effort.
This book's thorough instructions on Excel charts will improve readers' skills in making the most innovative and visually appealing reports. You will be able to make dynamic, eye-catching dashboards once you complete reading this book.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
No matter what your professional or academic status is, if you often engage in data analysis, summary creation, and report writing, this book is for you. You'll be able to generate relatively strong reports and infographics from your data, thereby allowing you to make more well-informed decisions. There is no need for you to be an Excel expert to use this book.
- Selecting Various Charts and Graphs
- Chart Elements, Styles, and Analysis
- Custom Charts, Data Filtering, and Formatting
- Animations, Sparklines, and Conditional Formatting
- Speed Up with PivotTables
- Preparing and Labeling PivotTable Source Data
- Create, Calculate, and Format PivotTables
- Sort, Filter, and Group PivotTables
- PivotTables Calculations, Formulas, and Functions
- PivotTable Slicers and Timelines
- PivotTable Dashboards
- Charts and PivotTable Case Studies
- Descriptive Statistics, Correlation, and Histograms
- Goal Seek and Sensitivity Analysis
For over 25 years, Dr. Isaac Gottlieb has taught Excel workshops for MBA students in several universities, including Columbia, NYU, Rutgers, and others in the US and other countries. In addition, he taught courses in Management Science and Statistics for Managers (always) using Excel. Over 100,000 students have attended his workshops and courses over the past 25 years.
He received the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP)– award for 2014-16. "A Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) is an award for individuals who have exhibited exceptional technical expertise and a talent for sharing knowledge within their technical community." (From Microsoft's site.)
Isaac Gottlieb has taught how to use Excel—and how to apply it effectively to various business disciplines—to thousands of corporate professionals from leading multinational companies and small private business corporations. Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, Caterpillar, Vornado, El-Al Airlines, Microsoft, Intel, Boeing, NCR, Chrysler, Sealed Air, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, 3M, H-P, and the New York City Economic Development Corporation.
He authors an Excel-Tip-Of-The-Month newsletter distributed to over 35,000 recipients. For an archive see isaacgottlieb.com/excel-tips
Dr. Gottlieb has earned his Ph.D. and two Masters' Degrees from Columbia University Department of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research. He has over 20 years of business and industry experience as a manufacturing company CEO and a senior consultant.
Wiley published his last book: Next Generation Excel®, Modelling in Microsoft® Excel® for Analysts and MBAs (for Windows® and Mac® OS).