Book gives full understanding of theoretical topic and easy implementation of data structures through C. The book is going to help students in self-learning of data structures and in understanding how these concepts are implemented in programs.
Algorithms are included to clear the concept of data structure. Each algorithm is explained with figures to make student clearer about the concept. Sample data set is taken and step by step execution of algorithm is provided in the book to ensure the in – depth knowledge of students about the concept discussed.
Book with a practical approach for understanding the basics and concepts of Data Structure
- This book is especially designed for beginners, explains all basics and concepts about data structure.
- Source code of all data structures are given in C language.
- Important data structures like Stack, Queue, Linked List, Tree and Graph are well explained.
- Solved example, frequently asked in the examinations are given which will serve as a useful reference source.
- Effective description of sorting algorithm (Quick Sort, Heap Sort, Merge Sort etc.)
What Will You Learn
- New features and essential of Algorithms and Arrays.
- Linked List, its type and implementation.
- Stacks and Queues
- Trees and Graphs
- Searching and Sorting
- Greedy method
- Beauty of Blockchain
Who This Book is For
This book is specially designed to serve as textbook for the students of various streams such as PGDCA, B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSc M.Tech. /M.E., MCA, MS and cover all the topics of Data Structure. The subject data structure is of prime importance for the students of Computer Science and IT. It is practical approach for understanding the basics and concepts of data structure. All the concepts are implemented in C language in an easy manner. To make clarity on the topic, diagrams, examples and programs are given throughout the book
- Algorithm and Flow Charts
- Algorithm Analysis
- Data structure
- Functions and Recursion
- Arrays and Pointers
- Linked Lists
- Hashing and Sorting
- CD Contains all Programming codes in ‘C’
Dr. Brijesh Bakariya, working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science and Engineering, I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU) Jalandhar (Punjab) has his Ph. D. from Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (NIT- Bhopal) , Madhya Pradesh and MCA Degree from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (Madhya Pradesh) in Computer Applications. He has been teaching since 2009 and guiding M.Tech/ Ph.D students. He has also published many research papers in the area of Data Mining and Image Processing.