Cracking C Programming Interview
Tanuj Kumar Jhamb
Author: Tanuj Kumar Jhamb
Publishing Date: June 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Develop strong understanding of C principles through popular challenges and solutions
- Extensive coverage of C principles and its applications with a thorough explanation.
- Includes 500+ interview questions on C data structures, arrays, with detailed solutions.
- Perfect for campus interviews and GATE, ISRO, and BARC career exams.
"Cracking C Programming Interview" gives aspiring programmers and job seekers every opportunity to prepare for and succeed in competitive interviews with companies that work in the technology industry. This book provides the most comprehensive information available on solutions and coding scenario examples for you to practice with. Furthermore, the book includes hundreds of difficult programming tasks and coding situations.
This book ensures that applicable C programming principles, and the suitable selection of data structures are applied in every question, and problem statement presented. By assisting you in strengthening your programming principles and most competitive interview questions, this book keeps the potential to serve as a doorway to major technology incubators such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, VMware, and Microsoft.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Unleash answers to extensive C programming questions interviewed in technology companies.
- Range of scenarios and examples to explore programming strategies.
- Learn to distinguish among compile, link, and load time errors.
- Understand procedural programming and the memory layout of a running C program
- Using examples, learn about structs, pointers, arrays, strings, etc.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book targets aspiring programmers, job seekers, recent IT grads, and professional developers who want to brush up on their knowledge of C fundamentals through questions and problems and expert solutions.
- A Touch to C
- Group-1 Questions and Explanations
- Group-2 Questions and Explanations
- Group-3 Questions and Explanations
- Group-4 Questions and Explanations
- Group-5 Questions and Explanations
- Group-6 Questions and Explanations
- Group-7 Questions and Explanations
- Sample Papers
Tanuj Kumar Jhamb is holding experience of working with world top IT companies. He is currently working as a Software Engineer with Arista Networks. Prior to that he has worked as a Software Developer Engineer-II at Amazon, System Architect at Huawei, and Senior Software Developer at Oracle Incorporation. He is well versed in solving challenging real world data structure problems, and system design patterns. He completed Master’s in Computer Science in 2015 from NIT Calicut. He got AIR 416, Percentile 99.81 in Gate-2013 exam in first attempt. Last but not least he has been teaching data structure and algorithms to gate aspirants in prestigious coaching institutes since 2014.