Building Enterprise Blockchain Solutions on AWS
Define your enterprise blockchain system using the AWS blockchain managed service.
- Practical implementation of blockchain applications across Healthcare, Banking, and Finance.
- Covers complete solutions, including writing smart contracts, executing chain codes, and deploying blockchain private networks.
- Best practices to write smart contracts, add authentication, manage security, and create Ethereum wallets.
Building Enterprise Blockchain Solutions on AWS is a step-by-step guide for building, deploying, and managing decentralized applications on the AWS Blockchain. You will learn to build real-world decentralized applications for the Healthcare supply chain, Asset Tracker, and bank auditing applications with Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum.
The first section introduces you to the world of blockchain, AWS Blockchain offerings, and the Quantum Ledger Database. The second section introduces the concepts of Hyperledger Fabric, building the Hyperledger Fabric network with the Amazon Managed Blockchain, running the chaincode for the healthcare supply chain, building the API and UI using the Fabric node.js SDK, and adding members to the Fabric network on AWS. The third section focuses on Ethereum concepts, writing smart contracts with Solidity and deploying to the Ethereum private network on AWS with Blockchain templates, building and running the Asset Tracker dApp with Web3js and Truffle on AWS, and testing smart contracts.
This book will help you to master Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, and the AWS Blockchain. You will be able to develop dApps for any domain, build private networks, and run your dApps on the AWS Blockchain. You will be an expert in writing and running smart contracts with Solidity and node.js chaincodes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn Hyperledger Fabric to build your private blockchain network.
- Write and deploy smart contracts on both Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric.
- Add security, authentication, and keep monitoring the performance of dApps.
- Practical exposure of blockchain explorer, Truffle, Web3js, Ganache, Etherscan, Metamask, Ethereum wallet, and Remix.
- Explore the Amazon Quantum Ledger Database and ready Ethereum templates.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is well-crafted for software developers, system architects, application developers, and aspiring blockchain developers who want to create decentralized applications (dApps) at speed without wasting time in concepts and making complete use of Amazon-managed blockchains. Readers with some understanding of Ethereum and smart contracts would be helpful to speed up the learning of the concepts although it is not an essential requirement.
- An Introduction to a Blockchain
- Exploring a Blockchain on AWS
- Exploring the Amazon Quantum Ledger Database
- Exploring Hyperledger Fabric
- The AWS Managed Blockchain to Create a Fabric Network
- Developing the Chaincode, API, and UI with the Fabric SDK on AWS
- Adding Members to the Fabric Network on AWS
- Deep Dive into the Ethereum Blockchain
- The AWS Blockchain Template to Create a Private Ethereum Network
- The Solidity Smart Contract Language
- Creating and Deploying the Asset Tracker Contract on AWS
- Testing and Interacting with the Asset Tracker on AWS
Murughan Palaniachari is a developer, speaker, blogger, trainer, DevOps, and Blockchain expert.
He is an organizer of TAC – Technical Agility Conference, meetup organizer of Blockchain, DevOps, and Cloud.
LinkedIn Profile: Murughan Palaniachari