|Book Title||Blockchain : From Concept to Execution (2nd Edition)|
|Date Published||Mar 12, 2018|
Price: Rs. 249/-
Edition: Paperback /2018 2nd Rev & Updated Edition
Author: Debajani Mohanty
Nine years on, yet BlockChain is still in its infancy. This book is a one-stop guide that would be the ultimate handbook to get on overview of BlockChain, the technology behind it and different use cases where this could be applied.
This book includes
- BitCoin (Ist generation), Ethereum, Hyperledger, R3 Corda, Ripple, MultiChain (2nd generation) and IOTA (3rd generation) Blockchain frameworks. Implementation details and Proof of concept for most of these frameworks.
- Use Cases & PoCs in Banking, Finance, Insurance, Travel, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Domains to know where to use which framework.
- BlockChain-As-A-Service explaining support from AWS, Azure etc for development and testing of BlockChain frameworks.
- The book also discusses Microsoft’s CoCo which is a BlockChain-As-A-Service framework to plug-in many BlockChain and DLT frameworks to run on Azure.
- Smart City implementation using BlockChain & IoT
- The book would be most suitable for business leaders and architects to understand the capabilities and utilize these frameworks and help them to choose the right one for respective business need.