Artificial intelligence for all
Publishing Date: February 2020
Artificial Intelligence, the Revolutionary Transformation that no one can escape
- Provides perfect ‘playground’ for enterprises and institutions globally to develop Artificial Intelligence solutions
- The world has achieved an enormous amount of technological advancement and skyrocketing progress in mass Digitization, Data Science, and FinTech
- The gist of the golden era of AI and FinTech
- AI-powered autonomous vehicles are undoubtedly the future. Autonomous vehicles are the dawn of a whole new lifestyle
- Using Artificial Intelligence to redefine their products, processes and strategies
- Providing banking and financial services to the customers through a variety of digital channels
- A preliminary guide for enterprises and businesses to revisit their AI strategy
The book ‘Artificial Intelligence for All’ is a snapshot of AI applications in different industries, society, and everyday life. The book is written considering possibilities AI can bring in the Indian context and considering Indian industries and economy at the center stage.
The book starts with describing the race for the supremacy of different countries in the field of Artificial Intelligence that has already taken a great momentum and how AI has managed to influence even mainstream politics and the world leaders.
In the subsequent chapters, the book brings in AI applications primarily in the Banking and Finance sectors like Financial Crime detection using AI, Credit Risk Assessment, AI-powered conversational banking, Predictive Analytics, and recommendations in Banking and Finance.
In few of the chapters, it goes deep into Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Network and analogy with the human brain for readers who wants to go deeper into the subject, at the same time the content and explanations remain very simple for non-technical readers.
How AI is powering the self-driving autonomous vehicles and its implication in the society, job, and the world economy, and it’s transforming the world of home automation, will be another area of interest in the book.
A full chapter is dedicated for CIOs and CTOs to consider AI top in their priority list.
Applications of AI in Sports are going to be interesting for sports lovers as well as professionals working in the Sports and Computer Games domain.
The book also gives special emphasis on Conversational AI like Virtual Assistances and ChatBots and their utility in different sectors. A chapter dedicated for healthcare and medicine provides a complete overview of AI applications in the field and how it’s transforming clinical imaging, personalized medicines, drug discovery, and predictions and forecasting health-related events and many more.
Cognitive Cyber Security using AI and Machine Learning would be an area of interest for the readers in the field of Cyber Security. The chapter talks about various modern cognitive cybersecurity tools and techniques to fight with the ever-evolving cybercrime space. ‘Journey of a Digital Traveler’ describes how AI is transforming the travel and tourism industry.
The book also includes top 100 business use cases which illustrate possible applications in various fields.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This book is for both technical and non-technical readers, a cutting edge technology like Artificial Intelligence is simplified for all and a genuine effort has been made to democratize it as much as possible. The book will provide insights into the real applications of AI in different industries like health care and medicine, banking and finance, manufacturing, retail, sports, and many more, including how it’s transforming our life which probably many of us are not even aware of. And most importantly how a country like India can be benefitted by embracing this groundbreaking technology and the huge opportunities and economic impact that AI can bring. Also, you will get to know how different countries like USA, CHINA, UK, EUROPE, RUSSIA, including INDIA is already in the race of being AI Superpower; because AI is the future and whoever becomes the leader in AI will become the ruler of the world.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
- This book is useful for AI Professionals, Data Scientists......
- The content of the book is for both Technical and Non Technical readers who wants to know the applications of AI in different industries.
- No prior technical or programming experience is required to understand this book.
- This book can be used as a hand book for Data Scientist and Business SMEs who are in the process of identifying different use cases of Artificial Intelligence in their respective domains.
2. AI – The Core Fabric for NextGen Banking
3. How an AI Framework can be a Game-Changer in Your AI Journey
4. Artificial Neural Networks
5. The Next Wave of Automation will Transform our Living Experience
6. Self-Driving Cars – Socio-Economic Impact of Autonomous Vehicles
7. How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming the BFSI Sector 43
8. AI Now is a Race Among Startups and Tech Giants
9. AI in the top of priorities for CIOs and CTOs
10. AI in Sports
11. How a Country can be Transformed Using Artificial Intelligence
12. Don’t Underestimate the Power of an AI Chatbot
13. Industry Adoption of Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence
14. Artificial Intelligence – The Biggest Disruptor in the BFSI Industry
15. AI in Healthcare
16. AI in Cyber Security – Cognitive Cyber Defense
17. Be Aware of Cyber Threat
18. AI Revolution in India – National Strategy for AI
19. AI in Tour and Travels – Journey of a Digital Traveler
20. Top 100 Business Use Cases of Artificial Intelligence
21. T Impact of Modern Automation on Employment