Dr. Prabhat Kumar
Publishing Date: January 2019
- AI, How it is transforming Life and Business
- Understanding AI and Associated Technologies
- AI in the ‘bull’ run
- Data, the Engine of AI
- Big tech bets big on AI
- AI Startups that transformed Businesses
- AI Startups in Finance
- AI Startups in Healthcare
- AI Startups in Human Resource
- AI Startups in Fashion, Law, Agriculture and Other Areas
- Ethical, Social and Political issues in AI
- Future of AI
Prabhat Kumar is an adjunct faculty at IIT Delhi, a practicing lawyer and a corporate consultant. He specializes in artificial intelligence, digital technologies, management and Law. He did his B.Tech, M.Tech (systems and management) and Ph.D. from IIT Delhi. He also did LL.B form Delhi University and LL.M. from Singapore. He attended an MBA program in High Technology Management at a Business School in France.
He has more than 75 publications in leading newspapers and journals including the Economic Times, Business Standard, The Hindu-Business Line, HTTTech4U and Gift Journal on diverse topics relating to technology, cyber law, intellectual property law, trade and foreign investment etc. He has been a speaker at many conferences in India and abroad.