Arduino Solutions Handbook
Dr. Sandeep Saini, Manpreet Kaur
Authors: Dr. Sandeep Saini, Manpreet Kaur
Publishing Date: Dec 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Build easy-to-assemble interesting projects using the low-cost Arduino Uno
- Build simple yet amazing Home automation projects to control and monitor the home environment using Arduino.
- Leverage the power of ESP8266 to create wifi-based Arduino projects.
- A step-by-step guide that will help you build low-cost exciting projects using Arduino.
When it comes to microcontrollers, the first word that comes to mind is Arduino. If you are keen on developing various wired and wireless models, or simply want to know more about how an Arduino works, this book is for you.
Complete with numerous real-life based examples, this book will help you design projects comprehensively using the Arduino Uno board. The book starts with the importance of Arduino and its usefulness for prototyping projects along with the installation for Arduino IDE. From there, it dives into various C and C++ based programming Arduino projects that will help you become fluent with controlling displays and speakers, sensor based applications such as temperature and proximity detection, motor control, I2C and SPI communications and much more besides. The book will also teach you to connect Bluetooth and WiFi to your Arduino device to design smartphone controlled robots and Internet clocks. You will also learn how to design IoT based projects via CAN Bus Communication.
By the end of this book , you will be an experienced developer with hands-on skills in designing projects using Arduino. By making these projects, you will feel confident to translate your own ideas into working prototypes and boost your familiarity with the world's most popular microcontroller.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how to design a 6-level water level indicator using an LED array.
- Build popular Home Automation projects using the Arduino board.
- Design simple Arduino based robotics projects using DC and servo motors.
- Understand how you can communicate between two Arduino boards using SPI communication.
- Build smart IoT projects using Arduino, ESP32 and ESP8266-01.
- Learn how to program Arduino for CAN communication.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is specially designed for those who wish to utilize the full suite of abilities that the Arduino offers to automate tasks, build wireless controllers, design simple web servers and everything in between. Hobbyists, robotic programmers, students and developers alike can take advantage of this comprehensive guide.
- Installing Arduino IDE
- C Programming Basic
- Advanced Programming Construct
- Switches and Displays
- Sensor Integration With Arduino
- Motor Control Using Arduino
- I2C and SPI Communication
- CAN Bus Communication
- Bluetooth Communication With Arduino
- Wi-Fi Connection Using Arduino
Dr. Sandeep Saini is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at the LNMIIT Jaipur, India. He has taught Robotics and Electronics subjects at the university level in India and abroad for more than a decade. He has taught more than 8000 students in online and offline modes during these years.
He received his B.Tech. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad, India, in 2008. He completed his MS from the same institute in 2010. He received his Ph.D. from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur, India.
Sandeep started the Robotics club at IIIT Hyderabad in 2006 and coordinated the Robotics and Phoenix club at the LNMIIT Jaipur. He has written 6 books and published 35 peer-reviewed journals and conference papers.
Manpreet Kaur is an ICT and Robotics enthusiast who loves to work with school kids at different levels. Manpreet has a post-graduate degree in Computer Science, specialising in Image Processing. She is associated with a top school in Jaipur as a Robotics teacher. She teaches Arduino, Scratch, Micro bit, and Python-based Programming and Game development concepts. She has taught in India and abroad for more than 4 years in international schools.