Architecting Blockchain Solutions
Authors: Sathvik Vishwanath
Publishing Date: 23rd Jan 2023
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
A step-by-step guide that will help you develop Blockchain solutions from scratch
- Understand the fundamental technologies that enabled the invention of blockchain.
- Get familiar with the working of blockchain and evaluate the implementation possibilities.
- Learn about successful blockchain apps: tokens, DeFi, NFT, and Metaverse.
Blockchain uses the distributed ledger technology that allows transactions and data to be recorded, shared, and synchronized across a distributed network of different network participants. The vast untapped potential of this recent popular technology co-exists with the high demand for Blockchain Architects across the globe.
‘Architecting Blockchain Solutions’ will help you learn how to unlock blockchain’s potential and begin your professional journey as a Blockchain Architect. The book covers key concepts and technologies in blockchain, including Distributed ledgers, Consensus mechanisms, and Smart contracts. The book also explores the various ways in which blockchain can be used in different industries, such as Finance, Healthcare, and Supply chain management. Parallelly, it also explains the successful implementation of blockchain for Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, DeFi, NFT etc. Towards the end, the book focuses on hands-on topics like creating your tokens on the existing blockchain, writing Smart contracts for DeFi, creating your own NFTs, and many successful implementations.
Overall, this book is a comprehensive guide about blockchain architecture and provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in this rapidly evolving field.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Get familiar with the core concepts of architecting blockchain solutions.
- Explore and work with programming languages and libraries used for blockchain development.
- Design and maintain the underlying infrastructure for running blockchain networks.
- Learn how to write and test smart contracts.
- Learn how to create cryptocurrencies and NFTs.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is a perfect stepping stone for novice blockchain enthusiasts to truly unlock blockchain’s potential. It is also for blockchain architects, decentralization enthusiasts, and disruptive technology-focused professionals who want to design and implement blockchain solutions.
- The Genesis of Blockchain
- Architecting Blockchain Solutions From Scratch
- Components of Blockchain Architecture and Its Types
- Blockchain Basics—Cryptography, Encryption, Hashing, and Merkle Tree
- Blockchain Basics II —Transactions, Banking, Ledger Accounting, and DLTs
- Blockchain Use Cases - Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFi, and Tokenization
- Other Use Cases
- Blockchain Advanced— Nodes, Instances, and Service Providers
- Blockchain Advanced—Consensus Mechanisms
- Architecting Blockchain Solutions From Scratch
- Blockchain Architecture—Languages and Libraries - Part 1
- Blockchain Architecture— Languages and Libraries - Part 2
- Blockchain Architecture—Setting Up Development Environment
- Blockchain Architecture—Design Development and Integrations
- Blockchain Bonus—Creating Cryptocurrencies and NFTs
- What Next? The Roadmap to Your Blockchain Architect
Sathvik Vishwanath is a successful entrepreneur and has always put his heart into innovative & disruptive technology! He has been the co-founder and CEO of Unocoin, one of India's leading cryptocurrency exchanges for nine years. He has been involved in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space since 2012, at a time when cryptocurrency was still a relatively new and little-understood concept in the country, and he has been instrumental in bringing Bitcoin and other digital assets to the mainstream in India.
Vishwanath has an engineering and entrepreneurship background and has founded several successful technology startups. He has a deep understanding of the technical, financial and political aspects of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, as well as its potential to disrupt traditional financial systems and enable new forms of value transfer.
Under Vishwanath's leadership, Unocoin has grown to become one of the largest and most reputable cryptocurrency exchanges in India, with over 2.5 million users. In addition to running the exchange, Vishwanath is also a vocal advocate for the adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in India and has worked closely with regulators and policymakers to shape the regulatory landscape for digital assets in the country.
Overall, Sathvik Vishwanath is a pioneer and thought leader in the Indian cryptocurrency and blockchain space. He has been featured in numerous media outlets, including the Economic Times and Business Insider, and has spoken on the topic at numerous conferences, events, and at TedX.
Vishwanath holds a bachelor's degree in electronics and communications from the Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur. He is also an alumnus of the prestigious Melbourne Business School, where he completed his Masters in Business and Information Technology.