Angular Interview Questions and Answers
Publishing Date: January 2018
Dimension: 15.2 x 0.9 x 22.9 cm
You have no framework experience at all but you have a profound understanding of Angular and now you are keen to know how to bring your web apps as well as mobile apps to the next level. This book will give you an idea of the Angular framework (including version 2, 4, 5 and 6 and provide you an excellent understanding of the concepts.
Changing job is one of the biggest challenges for any IT professional. When IT professional starts searching job, they realise that they need much more than experience. Working on a project is one thing and cracking an interview is
another. This book will give you a bird’s eye view of what is needed in an interview. It will help you in doing a quick revision so that you can be ready for the discussion faster.
Step by step guide to become an expert in Angular
- Book provide all the important aspects required for angular developers
- Learn modern Web Frameworks like AngularJS 1.x, KnockoutJs, Ember, Backbone
- Book will give you an idea of the Angular framework (including version 2, 4, 5 and 6) and provide you an excellent understanding of the concepts.
- The Basic Concepts of Angular, its Components, Directives and Modules
- Angular Form, Elements, Templates, and Validations
- Dependency Injection (DI), HttpClient
- Angular Services, Routing and Navigation
- Angular Compiler, Pipes, Service Workers
- Server Side Rendering (Angular Universal)
- Angular Security, Cookies
- Basic Understanding of Angular Testing and TypeScript
You are new or have some experience in Angular and now want to take the step to become an expert in Angular and want to learn more about how you can apply the new concepts specifically for an Interview or developing robust web apps as well as mobile apps.
Chapter 2: Angular Components
Chapter 3: Angular Directives
Chapter 4: Angular Modules
Chapter 5: Angular Form, Templates, and Validations
Chapter 6: Angular Elements
Chapter 7: Dependency Injection (DI)
Chapter 8: HttpClient
Chapter 9: Angular Services
Chapter 10: Routing and Navigation
Chapter 11: Angular Compiler
Chapter 12: Angular Pipes
Chapter 13: Service Workers
Chapter 14: Server Side Rendering (Angular Universal)
Chapter 15: Angular Security
Chapter 16: Angular Cookies
Chapter 17: Basic Understanding of Angular Testing
Chapter 18: Basic Understanding of TypeScript
Anil Singh has done B.Sc. (Mathematics) and MCA (Master of Computer Application). He has a number of certifications including MCP, MCTS-515 and MCTS-513. He is currently working as Technical leader at Australian MNC.
His LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/code-sample