Advanced Analytics with Excel 2019
Publishing Date: June 2020
Book explains and simplify the usage of Excel features and functionalities, with the help of examples. It starts with ‘Getting Started with Excel’ and ‘Performing functions with shortcut keys’ which will help you in getting started with Excel. Then ‘Formulas and Functions’ gives an initial understanding of what are operators, formulas, functions, their components. Further ‘Data Visualization with new Charts types’, ‘Gantt and Milestone chart’, ‘SmartArt and Organization Chart’ give details on the different chart types available in Excel.
In the intermediate section you will learn ‘Get creative with Icons, 3D models, Digital Inking’ details multiple new and improved features that got introduced to enhance the visual presentation. In the end, Chapters ‘Mail Merge using Excel’, ‘Create Custom Excel Template’ and ‘Macros in Excel’ explain the Excel features that help in automating tasks. You will learn how to generate multiple documents automatically with customization, create and use your own templates and use of macros to do repeated task automatically.
And at last Chapter ‘Get help for your problem’ lists few problem statements and their probable solutions with references to the Excel feature or functionality that can be used to resolve the problem.
Explore different ways and methods to consolidate data, complex analysis, and prediction or forecast based on trends
- Use the Analysis ToolPak to perform complex Data analysis
- Get well versed with the formulas, functions, and components in Excel
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Usage of multiple examples to explain the application in a real-world scenario
- Implement macros for your everyday tasks that will help you save your time
- Explore different Charts types for Data visualization
What Will You Learn
- Get familiar with the most used advanced Excel formulas and functions for Data analysis
- Learn how to create a Gantt / Timeline / Milestone Chart in Excel
- Use charts for Better Data visualization
- Build organization charts with SmartArt tools in Excel
- Use the Analysis ToolPak & Power Pivots to perform complex Data analysis
- Learn how to link and share workbooks for automatic updates
Who this Book is For
This book is for professionals from any domain, who are searching for shortcuts & advanced methods to resolve their daily problems.
- Getting Started with Excel
- Perform Functions with Shortcut Keys
- Formulas and Functions
- Data Visualization with New Chart types
- Gantt and Milestone Chart
- SmartArt & Organization Chart
- Get creative with Icons, 3D models, Digital Inking
- Putting Data in perspective with Pivots
- Complex Data Analysis using ToolPak
- Forecasting in Excel
- Mail Merge using Excel
- Create Custom Excel Template
- Macros in Excel
- Get help for your problem
Manisha Nigam is a seasoned management professional with twenty plus years of information technology experience, working with multinationals across the globe. Her expertise in Excel comes from the vast experience she has in using and understanding the software over the years, that helped her in working efficiently and managing complex programs. A certified PMP (PMI – Project Management Professional), CSM (Scrum Alliance – Scrum Master), TOGAF 9.1 (The Open Group – Enterprise Architecture) and holds a post graduate degree in computer science and business management from prestigious universities in India.
Her LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/in/mnigam10