Let Us C++
Authors: Yashavant Kanetkar
Publishing Date: October 2019
language of choice. One has to know the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming and how to use them in C++, to make a mark in the programming world. Let Us C++ teaches you C++ in Yashavant Kanetkar’s inimitable style.
You would find Let Us C++ easy, yet incredibly thorough. Every discussion is highlighted by clear, direct examples. It will not only serve as your tutorial, but it is likely to be the first thing that you would reach for when faced with a confusing issue.
Highlights Core Features Like Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Virtual Functions, Templates, Exception Handling, STL and more
- KEY FEATURES
- Strengthens the foundations, as a detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given.
- Lists down all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- It provides an in-depth explanation of complex topics.
- It focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
Classes & Objects, Free Store Management, Stream I/O, References, Virtual Tables and vptr, Templates, Polymorphism, Namespaces, Exception Handling, Inheritance, Smart Pointers, STL
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of C++ programming language.
- Introduction to OOP
- Graduating to C++
- Classes and Objects
- Class Intricacies
- Input/ Output in C++
- Advanced Features of C++
- Exception Handling
- Standard Template Library