Soumya Ranjan Behera
Authors: Soumya Ranjan Behera
Publishing Date: May 2017
Book teaches anyone interested to an in-depth discussion of what hacking is all about and to save yourself. Book provides techniques and tools which are used by both criminals and ethical hackers, all the things that you will find here will show you how information security is compromised and how you can identify an attack in a system that you are trying to protect. Furthermore, you will also learn how you can minimise any damage in your system or stop an ongoing attack. This book is written for the benefits of user to save himself from hacking.
Basic Guide learn to save yourself from hacking
- Chapters are sorted form of basic to advance level.
- Plethora screenshots of live hacking.
- Practical hacking techniques given will help you to know how to use hacking tools.
- Tables, Facts, Notes, and Tips are given to clarify your concept and facilitate to memorize.
- This book is ideal for beginners who wants to be an ethical hacker.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
This book dives deep into basic security procedures one should follow to avoid being exploited. You will learn about identity theft, password security essentials, what to be aware of, and how malicious hackers are profiting from identity and personal data theft. Within this book are techniques and tools that are used by both criminal and ethical hackers – all the things that you will find here will show you how information security can be compromised and how you can identify an attack in a system that you are trying to protect. Furthermore, you will also learn how you can minimise any damage in your system or stop an ongoing attack.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is intended for those who want to know more about information security. This book helps both beginners and intermediates by allowing them to gain in-depth knowledge.
- Introduction to Hacking
- Cybercrime & Security
- Computer Network system and DNS Working
- Hacking Skills and Tools
- Virtualization and Kali Linux
- Social Engineering and Reverse Social Engineering
- System Hacking
- Sniffing, Packet Analyzer and Session Hijacking
- Denial of Service (DoS) Attack
- Wireless Network Hacking
- Web Server & Application Vulnerabilities
- Penetration Testing
- Surface Web, Deep Web And Dark Net
Soumya Ranjan Behera, a well-known author of computer and competitive books. He obtained his B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering Technology from Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha. He has more than seven years of experience in editing, research and writing books
His Linkedin profile: linkedin.com/in/srbsom
Rekha Verma is a 1st class MCA degree holder and has a teaching experience of 19 years, with a strong command of Python, C++, Java and current software. Also bagged recommendation letters from HRD Minister-Smriti Irani for board results.