Cloud Computing Using Salesforce
Ashwini Kumar Raj, Saifullah Saifi
This book enables you to use Salesforce as per your business needs. You will get an overview of all the aspects and features of Salesforce.
Following the introduction, the book focuses on how to design an app. You will then learn how to use the Salesforce Data Process and Security Architecture in the app design. Moving on, you will understand how to use force.com to customize the UI and automate the process. Lastly, you will learn how to deploy and debug the app.
If you are planning to get a PD1(Platform Developer 1), Admin, or App builder certification, this book is for you.
Design customized software solutions using the Salesforce Application Development services.
- Get an overview of Salesforce
- Understand the Design and Data Process
- Automate Business Process using Salesforce tools
- Study up on Security & Data Management in Salesforce
- Learn how to write code on the Salesforce Platform
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Get to know more about the Lightning Experience Unit
- Learn how to develop reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Get familiar with the basics of Salesforce Apex Coding and Programming
- Learn how to use Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions in Salesforce
- Learn how to integrate Email services in Salesforce
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is designed for Computer Science students who want to learn Salesforce. It is also for Salesforce Admins, who wants to explore the coding part of Salesforce. This book will also help professionals to clear PD1(Platform Developer 1), Admin, and App builder certification.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Introduction to Salesforce Lightning Interface
- Introduction to CRM
- Organisational Set up
- Designing Applications on Force.com
- Implementing Business Processes
- Data Management
- Data Analytics - Reports & Dashboards
- SECURITY AND ACCESS
- Introduction to Chatter
- Mobile Administration
- Programming with Apex
- Use SOQL & SOSL
- DML Essentials
- Trigger Essential
- Creating Visualforce Pages
- Working with Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions
- More Customization Less Programming
- Testing Essentials
- Scheduler, Batch, Email Service, Integration
- Debugging & Deployment
Ashwini Kr. Raj Some people are borne to teach as it’s in their DNA - a desire to teach what they know with a larger audience, and Ashwini exemplifies the same. He has tenacious commitment and passion for training/teaching.
Having a decade of industry exposure, he has grown with a Multi-faceted career in Delivery, Operation, Program Management, and Academics.
He has provided leadership and technology vision for the Academics and Delivery to the organization. He is an award winner for Delivery Monitoring and professional achievements at the organization level.
He has managed many projects with implementation of Project Management practices and Six Sigma quality standards across the globe by putting his footprints in Malaysia, China, South Africa, Srilanka, Indonesia, Nigeria, and Vietnam.
Ashwini is certified on various technologies on Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, Prince 2, ITIL, Six Sigma, and Salesforce.
He is a Group Leader in B2B Marketers Group, GZB, IN, and also a Salesforce Trailblazer Mentor.
He is an author of Amazon Bestseller's book “My Life – Experiential Learning.”
website links: https://ashwinikumarraj.com
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashwinikumarraj/
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/ashwini.k.raj
Saifullha Saifi Hope for the Best, prepare for the worst. Based on this principle Saifullah makes things happen. Saifullah Saifi is a passionate salesforce Developer having 4 years of Experience in IT Industry. In his early professional career , he started writing a blog to inspire many to learn salesforce.(CoderInMe.com)
Some of his inspiring works are most watched and loved among Salesforce beginners.
Saifullah is a proud Alumnus of Aligarh Muslim University having an MCA degree. He is currently working as a Sr Salesforce Developer with one of the big5 companies.
He is passionate about his work. He loves teaching, writing, and to provide training.
Website links: coderinme.com/
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hasectic/
Facebook Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/saifinazra