|Book Title||BlockChain- The Untold Story|
|Date Published||Jun 09, 2018|
Author: Srinivas Mahankali
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9789387284555
- Edition: 2018
- Pages: 205
- Introduction- How it started? Rise of Blockchain Religion.
- Whodunnit- Unravelling the mystery of Bitcoin's origin
- Blockchain- Some FAQs What is Blockchain? Some fundamentals.
- Its 'Data' Stupid!- The Rising Power of Data Exponents
- The rise of Digital Marketing: How it all started…
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Big Data Analytics & its implications to Organizations
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence: Automating the future.
- Internet of Things- The booming penetration
- Malware attacks and the Cyberthreats
- Risks of Centralisation & Single Points of Failure
- General Data Protection Regulations and their implications
- Blockchain- An introduction
- Bitcoin & The Blockchain - The inception of the 'BigBang'
- Key features and Benefits of Blockchain
- Ethereum- The State Machine
- DAOs & ICOs- Facilitating Entrepreneurship
- Blockchain certified LLPs to boost entrepreneurship
- Blockchain Platforms for Web 2.0 Applications
- The Birth of Enterprise Blockchain
- Hyperledger Project - Fabric, Sawtooth - Versatile and empowering
- Enterprise Blockchain Platforms- A brief look at options
- DMADV: Lean Six Sigma Inspired Approach to Architect a BCT Solution
- Scaling up the Blockchain project
- Blockchain as a Service- Various platforms available
- Blockchain Applications in Action- Case study
- Blockchain Use cases- Enterprises, Government, NGOs
- Blockchainified Future- A vision for progressive enterprises
- Manoeuvring in the world of GDPR
- A Safer and Secure world with Blockchain based solutions
Blockchain is a fast evolving young field with a lot of action happening every day. In this book, Author is trying a new approach to balance write-ups, code and explanations. By using a judicious mix of text, illustrations, images, and references, he will try to cut across the timelines and the technologies to give a perspective of the past, present and the future.
While a lot of what is written is 'original', the author would not like to pretend that a number of times you come across concepts and visuals that sound & look familiar. The influence of many a great work is visible and is believe, it has to be, to provide the best information available. Blockchain is a religion, proliferated by missionary people through freely available open source technologies to decentralize and democratize the world we live in.