The book “Handbook of Cloud Computing” provides the latest and in-depth information of this relatively new and another platform for scientific computing which has great possibilities and high future prospects to become ten folds in near future. The book covers in comprehensive manner all aspects and terminologies associated with cloud computing like SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and also elaborates almost every cloud computing service model.
The book highlights several other aspects of cloud computing like Security, Resource allocation, Simulation Platforms and futuristic trend i.e. Mobile cloud computing. The book will benefit all the readers with all in-depth technical information which is required to understand current and futuristic concepts of cloud computing. No prior knowledge of cloud computing or any of its related technology is required in reading this book.
Great POSSIBILITIES and high future prospects to become ten times folds in the near FUTURE
- Comprehensively gives clear picture of current state-of-the-art aspect of cloud computing by elaborating terminologies, models and other related terms.
- Enlightens all major players in Cloud Computing industry providing services in terms of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Highlights Cloud Computing Simulators, Security Aspect and Resource Allocation.
- In-depth presentation with well-illustrated diagrams and simple to understand technical concepts of cloud.
What Will You Learn
- Cloud Computing, Virtualisation
- Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service
- Data in Cloud and its Security
- Cloud Computing – Simulation, Mobile Cloud Computing
- Specific Cloud Service Models
- Resource Allocation in Cloud Computing
Who This Book is For
- Students of Polytechnic Diploma Classes- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Graduate Students- Computer Science/ CSE / IT/ Computer Applications
- Master Class Students—Msc (CS/IT)/ MCA/ M.Phil, M.Tech, M.S.
- Researcher’s—Ph.D Research Scholars doing work in Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Cloud Security
- Industry Professionals- Preparing for Certifications, Implementing Cloud Computing and even working on Cloud Security