The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity on the topic, diagrams are given extensively throughout the text. Various questions are included that vary widely in type and difficulty to understand the text. This text is user-focused and has been highly updated including topics, pictures and examples.
The book features the most current research findings in all aspects of information Security. From successfully implementing technology change to understanding the human factors in IT utilization, these volumes address many of the core concepts and organizational applications, implications of information technology in organizations.
Learn the various aspects of Cyber Security concepts
- Strengthens the foundations, as detailed explanation of the concepts are given.
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation.
- Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style.
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples.
- Previous years question papers are also included.
- The important set of questions comprising of more than 90 questions with short answers are also included.
- Information Systems, Information Security, Security Policies and Standards
- Application Security, Security Threats
- Development of secure Information System
- Security Issues In Hardware
Who This Book is For
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics and various aspects of cyber security.