Book teaches the essentials of DBMS to anyone who wants to become an effective and independent DBMS Master. It covers all the DBMS fundamentals without forgetting a few vital advanced topics such as from installation, configuration and monitoring, up to the backup and migration of database covering few database client tools.
Designed to provide an insight into the database concepts
- Book contains real-time executed commands along with screenshot
- Parallel execution and explanation of Oracle and MySQL Database commands
- A Single comprehensive guide for Students, Teachers and Professionals
- Practical oriented book
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Relational Database,Keys
- Normalization of database
- SQL, SQL Queries, SQL joins
- Aggregate Functions,Oracle and Mysql tools
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
- Students of Polytechnic Diploma Classes- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Graduate Students- Computer Science/ CSE / IT/ Computer Applications
- Master Class Students—Msc (CS/IT)/ MCA/ M.Phil, M.Tech, M.S.
- Industry Professionals- Preparing for Certifications