Microservices architectures solve the multiple problems of software architecture. Django is a full-stack development framework, written in python.
This book includes everything necessary for web application development; from the user views to the information storage: model, persistence, relationships, controllers, forms, validations, rest API and a very useful back office. Furthermore, the book will show how to build production-ready microservices. It will help you create restful APIs and get familiar with Redis and Celery. Towards the end, the book will show how to secure these services and deploy these microservices using Django. Lastly, it will show how to scale our services.
A step-by-step that will help you build Microservices architecture using Django and Python
- Understand in-depth the fundamentals of Microservices
- Learn how to create and use Django APIs
- Use web technology such as Nginx, Gunicorn, UWSGI, and Postgresql to deploy a Django project
What will you learn
- Understand the basics of Python, Django, and Microservices
- Learn how to deploy Microservices with Django
- Get familiar with Microservices Architecture - Designing, Principles, and Requirements
- Implement Asynchronous task, JWT API Authentication and AWS Serverless with Microservice architecture
Who this book is for
This book is for those beginners who want to make their careers in software development. It starts from the basics of python and Django, takes the reader to the Microservices architecture.