The book “Data science with Machine learning- Python interview questions” is a true companion of people aspiring for data science and machine learning and provides answers to most asked questions in an easy to remember and presentable form.
Data science is one of the hottest topics mainly because of the application areas it is involved and things which were once upon of time, impossible with earlier software has been made easy. This book is mainly intended to be used as last-minute revision, before the interview, as all the important concepts have been given in simple and understandable format. Many examples have been provided so that the same can be used while giving answers in an interview.
This book tries to include various terminologies and logic used both as a part of Data Science and Machine learning for last-minute revision. As such you can say that this book acts as a companion whenever you want to go for an interview.
Simple to use words have been used in the answers for the questions to help ease of remembering and representation of same. Examples where ever deemed necessary have been provided so that the same can be used while giving answers in an interview. The author tried to consolidate whatever he came across, on multiple interviews that he attended and put the same in words so that it becomes easy for the reader of the book to give direction on how the interview would be.
With the number of data science jobs increasing, Author is sure that everyone who wants to pursue this field would like to keep this book as a constant companion.
Starts with statistics then goes towards Core Python followed by numpy to pandas to scipy and sklearn
- Easy to learn, step by step explanation of examples.
- Questions related to core/basic Python, Excel, basic and advanced statistics are included.
- Covers numpy, scipy, sklearn and pandas to greater detail with a good number of examples.
What Will You Learn
- You can learn the basic concept and terms related to Data Science
- You will get to learn how to program in python
- You can learn the basic questions of python programming
- By reading this book you can get to know the basics of Numpy
- You will get familiarity with the questions asked in an interview related to Pandas.
- You will learn the concepts of Scipy, Matplotib, and Statistics with Excel Sheet
Who This Book is For
The book is intended for anyone wishing to learn Python Data Science, Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Matplotib and Statistics with Excel Sheet. This book content also covers the basic questions which are asked during an interview. This book is mainly intended to help people represent their answer in a sensible way to the interviewer. The answers have been carefully rendered in a way to make things quite simple and yet represent the seriousness and complexity of the matter. Since data science is incomplete without mathematics we have also included a part of the book dedicated to statistics.