This Book is designed to tell you what precisely be indeed your coverage for getting the edge and stand out in the mob, giving a clear picture of what C# is, and what you can expect to be able to do using it.
This book includes a rich coverage of:
- The .NET framework in detail.
- Development through NGWS runtime environment.
- Working with Virtual Object System.
- Use of C# types, classes and control statements.
- Writing components.
- Excepting Handling.
- Interoperating with unmanaged code.
- Debugging and profiling.
- Security concepts and implementation.
- creation and development of C# application.
- using various inherent services in the NGWS runtime.