Elasticsearch is a powerful tool for handling and managing large amount of data. It is scalable, reliable, and fast, with various features for data analysis and search.
This book is a comprehensive guide to using Elasticsearch to manage data. It starts with an overview of Elasticsearch, detailing its importance in today's world. The book further covers the basics of Elasticsearch, including installation, configuration, and index management. Next, the book covers more advanced topics, such as handling geospatial data and using aggregations to analyze data. It also covers performance optimization and administration. Throughout the book, the author provides practical examples to help you understand and apply the concepts learned.
By the end of this book, you will have a deep understanding of Elasticsearch and use it to manage and extract valuable insights from large amount of data.
- Learn the basics of Elasticsearch, including its key features and use.
- Understand the Elastic Stack and how its components, such as Kibana, Logstash, and Beats work with Elasticsearch to search, analyze, and visualize data.
- Learn how to tune Elasticsearch to improve its performance, scalability, and reliability.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how to ingest, store, and visualize data using Elasticsearch for efficient management.
- Understand how Elasticsearch works and compare it to other search engines.
- Install Elasticsearch on different operating systems.
- Learn about Elasticsearch index management in detail.
- Use practical examples to learn how to import data from various sources, such as relational databases and files.
- Build high-performance search systems and optimize Elasticsearch clusters.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for everyone who wants to learn Elasticsearch, whether you are a developer, architect, database administrator, DevOps engineer, or someone curious about working with data.