Most Programmer’s learning Python are usually comfortable with some or the other programming language and are not interested in going through the typical learning curve of learning the first programming language. Instead, they are looking for something that can get them off the ground quickly. They are looking for similarities and differences in a feature that they have used in other language(s) plus what extra does the new language offer. This book should help them immensely. It guides you from the fundamentals of using module through the advanced object orientation, concurrence and synchronization.
- Strengthens the foundations, as detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given.
- KanNotes are given explaining key points with the help of programs.
- Simplicity: be it the code or text.
- Lists down all important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- Prepares you for coding related interviews and theoretical questions.
- Exercises are exceptionally useful to complete the reader’s understanding of a topic.
- Follow a systematic approach that will help you to prepare for an interview in a short duration of time.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Data types, Control flow instructions, Console & File Input/Output
- Strings, List & Tuples, Comprehension
- Sets, Dictionaries, Functions & Recursion
- Map, Filter, Reduce, Namespaces, Modules & Packages, Classes and Objects
- Containership & Inheritance, Iterators & Generators
- Decorators, Concurrency & Parallelism, Synchronization
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of Python programming language.