Vue.js is a rapidly growing frontend framework with a large and active community. It is a great choice for developers who are looking for a modern, lightweight, and versatile framework to build web applications.
By the end of this book, you will be a skilled Vue.js developer with the confidence to build high-quality, maintainable applications that meet the needs of your users.
- Build fast, interactive, and user-friendly web applications with Vue.js.
- Use Vue.js to build applications that can be deployed to multiple platforms, such as the web, mobile, and desktop.
- Gain the skills and knowledge you need to start a career in Vue.js application development.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Get familiar with the different responsibilities of front-end developers, such as designing user interfaces, developing user interactions, and testing front-end applications.
- Learn how to use Vue.js to build applications for different purposes and in different environments.
- Explore the latest tools in the Vue.js ecosystem, such as Pinia, VueRouter, Quasar, and Nuxt.js.
- Integrate Vue.js with different API types, CSS frameworks, and data models.
- Learn how to answer common Vue.js interview questions and ace your next job interview.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR