Hands-on Ansible Automation is a comprehensive guide by expert Luca Berton that equips readers with the skills to proficiently automate configuration management, deployment, and orchestration tasks. Starting with Ansible basics, the book covers workflow, architecture, and environment setup, progressing to executing core tasks such as provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, automation, and orchestration. Advanced topics include Ansible Automation Platform, Morpheus, cloud computing (with an emphasis on Amazon Web Services), and Kubernetes container orchestration. The book addresses common challenges, offers best practices for successful automation implementation, and guides readers in developing a beginner-friendly playbook using Ansible code. With Ansible's widespread adoption and market demand, this guide positions readers as sought-after experts in infrastructure automation. Suitable for system administrators, network administrators, developers, and managers, this book empowers readers to revolutionize IT operations, unlocking new levels of efficiency and productivity. Embrace Ansible automation today and transform the way you work.
- Comprehensive coverage of Ansible essentials and practical applications in Linux and Windows environments.
- Step-by-step guidance for setting up and configuring Ansible environments.
- In-depth exploration of playbook development for automating configuration management, deployment, and orchestration tasks.
- Advanced techniques for leveraging Ansible Automation Platform and Morpheus for enhanced performance.
- Troubleshooting strategies and best practices to overcome roadblocks in Ansible implementation.
- Enhance Ansible workflows with troubleshooting, best practices, and integrations for optimal performance and expand capabilities in configuration management, GUI, RBAC, and third-party systems.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of Ansible and its practical applications in Linux and Windows environments.
- Set up and configure Ansible environments, execute automation tasks, and manage configurations.
- Deploy applications and orchestrate complex workflows using Ansible.
- Learn advanced techniques such as utilizing the Ansible Automation Platform for improved performance.
- Acquire troubleshooting skills, implement best practices, and design efficient playbooks to streamline operations.
- Revolutionize infrastructure management, automate routine tasks, and achieve unprecedented efficiency and scalability within organizations.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is targeted towards beginners as well as developers who wish to learn and extract the best out of Ansible for automating their tasks. Whether you are a system administrator, network administrator, developer, or manager, this book caters to all audiences involved in IT operations. No prior knowledge of Ansible is required as the book starts with the basics and gradually progresses to advanced topics. However, familiarity with Linux, command-line interfaces, and basic system administration concepts would be beneficial. By the end of the book, readers will have a solid foundation in Ansible and be ready to implement automation solutions in their organizations.