The CompTIA Network+ Certification Guide (Exam N10-008) is designed to assist you in learning and mastering the content of the Network+ exam while preparing for CompTIA's valuable network certification.
The main focus of this book revolves around the duties and responsibilities associated with being an entry-level network administrator. It provides you with the essential set of skills required to proficiently handle tasks such as installing, configuring, maintaining, and monitoring network hardware and software. Additionally, it effectively teaches you how to utilize troubleshooting tools to resolve network issues. The book also places significant emphasis on the importance of network security within the broader context of network operations.
By the end of the book, you will have acquired a comprehensive understanding of the Network+ exam content and will be well-prepared to obtain CompTIA's valuable network certification.
- Develop confidence and proficiency in various networking tasks and responsibilities.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of essential network concepts, including networks, security, and cloud computing.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively apply troubleshooting methodologies in network environments.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the OSI Model and its relevance in networking.
- Learn how to effectively work with IP addressing and subnetting for efficient network configuration.
- Adhere to business plans, policies, and procedures to ensure smooth network administration.
- Learn about network performance monitoring techniques and strategies.
- Explore security concepts, vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks, and learn network hardening techniques to safeguard against potential risks.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is designed for individuals who aspire to pursue a rewarding career in network administration. It caters to those who are interested in entering the field and aim to acquire the essential knowledge and skills necessary for success. Additionally, it serves as a valuable resource for emerging Network Support Technicians who are currently working in or transitioning into this role.