Microservices-based cloud-native applications are software applications that combine the architectural principles of microservices with the advantages of cloud-native infrastructure and services. If you want to build scalable, resilient, and agile software solutions that can adapt to the dynamic needs of the modern digital landscape, then this book is for you.
This comprehensive guide explores the world of cloud-native microservices and their impact on modern application design. The book covers fundamental principles, adoption frameworks, design patterns, and communication strategies specific to microservices. It then emphasizes on the benefits of scalability, fault tolerance, and resource utilization. Furthermore, the book also addresses event-driven data management, serverless approaches, and security by design. All in all, this book is an essential resource that will help you to leverage the power of microservices in your cloud-native applications.
By the end of the book, you will gain valuable insights into building scalable, resilient, and future-proof applications in the era of digital transformation.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the key concepts and strategies involved in building successful cloud-native microservices applications.
- Discover the practical techniques and methodologies for implementing cloud-native microservices.
- Get insights and best practices for implementing cloud-native microservices.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Gain insight into the fundamental principles and frameworks that form the foundation of modern application design.
- Explore a comprehensive collection of design patterns tailored specifically for microservices architecture.
- Discover a variety of strategies and patterns to effectively facilitate communication between microservices, ensuring efficient collaboration within the system.
- Learn about event-driven data management techniques that enable real-time processing and efficient handling of data in a distributed microservices environment.
- Understand the significance of security-by-design principles and acquire strategies for ensuring the security of microservices architectures.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is suitable for cloud architects, developers, and practitioners who are interested in learning about design patterns and strategies for building, testing, and deploying cloud-native microservices. It is also valuable for techno-functional roles, solution experts, pre-sales professionals, and anyone else seeking practical knowledge of cloud-native microservices.