As more and more businesses move their operations to the cloud, understanding cloud architecture becomes crucial for anyone involved in IT, software development, or data management. If you want to leverage the power of the cloud to deliver efficient and resilient services, then this book is for you.
This book is a comprehensive guide that will help you with the knowledge and insights to successfully navigate the challenges of Agile development and cloud computing. With its practical advice and in-depth analysis, this book offers a deep understanding of key topics such as multi-cloud adoption, cloud deployment costs, security considerations, availability and disaster recovery, and the integration of Agile methodologies with cloud architecture. It also explores the traits of a good cloud solution architect, the importance of treating data and databases separately, and the impact of public cloud on software architecture.
Whether you're a seasoned architect or new to cloud solutions, this book provides valuable guidance for designing robust and effective cloud-based systems.
- Learn how to enable effective architectural decision-making and cloud deployment strategies within the context of Agile DevOps.
- Gain insights into unconventional principles and practices of architecture in the modern era.
- A comprehensive guide for CTOs and technology leaders to navigate the ever-evolving technology landscape.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Gain insights into assessing various aspects while designing cloud deployments.
- Understand the intersection of Agile methodologies, DevOps practices, and cloud computing.
- Understand the importance of adopting a design-first mindset.
- Understand how Agile principles and practices impact software architecture.
- Discover how architects can effectively drive positive change within organizations.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
The book is for CTOs who are responsible for making strategic decisions regarding cloud adoption and infrastructure. Cloud architects, infrastructure architects, and DevOps architects who are involved in designing and implementing cloud architectures will find this book helpful.