Blockchain technology is a key enabler of the Metaverse, providing the infrastructure needed for a decentralized, secure, and transparent virtual world. If you want to use the underlying infrastructure of Blockchain to power the growth and development of the metaverse ecosystem, then this book is for you.
The book starts by providing an introduction to the Metaverse, its ecosystem, and the technologies associated with it. It then delves into blockchain architecture and explores the different blockchain protocols and platforms that can be used to fuel the growth of the Metaverse. You will also discover various aspects of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), including how they work, the types of NFTs, popular NFTs, and the differences between fungible and non-fungible tokens. Moving on, you will get familiar with the architecture of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs) and explore the Compound protocol that sets the precedent for all DAOs. Besides learning more about the evolution of the Web from Web 1.0 to Web 3.0, the book will help you examine the transition from Web 2.0 applications to Web 3.0 decentralized applications (dApps). Lastly, you will deep dive into dApps, their characteristics and the technologies essential for developing these decentralized applications.
Upon completion of this book, you will have gained the knowledge necessary to pursue projects in the Metaverse blockchain domain.
- Get familiar with the concepts of the Metaverse and blockchain technology.
- Explore the potential benefits and challenges of using blockchain in Metaverse.
- Understand how Metaverse has the potential to revolutionize e-commerce.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explore different blockchain platforms and protocols for the metaverse.
- Understand how NFTs are used in the metaverse.
- Discover some of the most popular tools for creating DAOs.
- Understand what is DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) in blockchain.
- Get familiar with the characteristics and key attributes of dApps.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Professionals interested in exploring different job opportunities within the Metaverse and Blockchain domain will find this book resourceful. This book is meant for next generation Students and Freshers who are already exposed to blockchain.