Generative AI and ChatGPT have the potential to transform industries and society by improving efficiency, enhancing creativity, and enabling more personalized experiences. If you are someone who is looking to stay ahead of the curve in this rapidly evolving digital age and utilize its potential, this book is for you.
This book gives a comprehensive overview of Generative AI and ChatGPT, the cutting-edge technologies that have gained significant attention in recent times. The book aims to provide a thorough understanding of these technologies, architectures, and training methods, including their background, development process, and current state. The book helps discover innovative ways in which these technologies have been implemented to achieve measurable benefits, including improved efficiency, customer satisfaction, security, and revenue growth and its potential application across different industries and use cases. The book also explores the challenges and considerations that organizations must take into account when implementing Generative AI and ChatGPT with existing limitations.
Towards the end, the book provides insights into the substantial improvements and advancements in these technologies. It also helps you identify several areas for further research and development that could enhance the capabilities of ChatGPT in the near future.
- Get familiar with the technical aspects of Generative AI and ChatGPT.
- Understand how you can implement Generative AI and ChatGPT in your organization.
- Explore use cases of Generative AI and ChatGPT in various industries and businesses, such as healthcare, finance, retail, network security, and more.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explore how different industries and domains are using ChatGPT.
- Understand how content creators and marketing industries can benefit from using ChatGPT.
- Learn how to benefit from the problem-solving abilities of ChatGPT.
- Understand how ChatGPT can be used in various coding areas.
- Get familiar with the recent advancements in ChatGPT.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for individuals and groups interested in AI and its practical applications in the business world. Business leaders, entrepreneurs, researchers, academicians, data scientists, Machine Learning engineers, and other professionals working in the field of AI can all find value in the book's insights into the latest technological advancements and how they can be leveraged to achieve business goals.