Beginners Guide with Fun and Easy Activities to Learn Coding Step by Step
- Fun-filled, offline skill activity-based book.
- Logic puzzles and basic programming instruction are given.
- Discover the core concepts of coding via colourful games and activities, and yet without using a computer.
- Sharpen your skills with fun on-the-page puzzles and off-the-page activities which give kids a chance to practice in different ways.
Be a beginner to invent your own codes! Learn to Code with Pencil, Paper, and your Imagination. Book is an Activity-based series explaining coding in Analytical, Logical and Computational way. This series of book is from 1 to 8 class, will give the students a strong base in the field of coding, Problem-solving abilities, and beyond!. Book is as per the latest National Education Policy (NEP) and introduces the concept of coding from an early age. Book series will help students to think differently as coding has now become the framework of the modern world and coders are the architects of this modern world.
The fun activities given in the book can be done in the book or with everyday objects to help the kids to practice the same skills coders’ use, like recognizing patterns, and working efficiently.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Book helps to improve the academic performance of the students.
- It gives the life skills which students require for their career.
- Helps students to develop Logical, Computational and Critical thinking.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Book is meant for children to learn Coding and to empower themselves with the life skills required to pave their future. It is crafted in such a way that it can develop Logical, Computational and Critical thinking skills.