Explore the tools and concepts for Quantum Computing
- Offers a diverse range of perspectives from small businesses to multinational conglomerates on the potential of Quantum computing.
- Provides fundamental principles of quantum, optical, and DNA computing and artificial intelligence.
- Collection of hand-picked quantum computing-related frameworks, tools, and utilities for creating new computing spaces.
Quantum Computing is a hardware, software and technical architectural design paradigm that change traditional computing including Boolean logic with quantum laws and principles at the algorithmic and hardware level. Its use cases and applications can be found in artificial intelligence machine learning, metaverse, cryptography and blockchain technology.
This book will help the readers quickly and accurately to understand quantum computing and related technologies by allowing them to make more informed and intelligent business and technical decisions. This book covers almost every aspect of quantum computing from concepts to algorithms to industrial applications. In addition, the book discusses practical guidelines and best practices for quantum computers and related technologies such as artificial intelligence, photonic and DNA computing wherever possible and as needed. This book prepares readers for the future and will assist them in dealing with any challenges associated with quantum computers.
If you're interested in writing code, a quick overview of Q#, a quantum programming language, is included in the book's appendix. Almost every chapter contains some quick answers to frequently asked questions, so you can get what you need right away. At the end of each chapter, a textual summary of the chapter and mind maps is provided for the readers, making it possible for them to obtain an overall impression of the ideas presented in a single moment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn the basics of modern computing that includes quantum, optical, and DNA computing, AI and cloud computing.
- Explore strategies for setting up a development environment for quantum computing implementation.
- Acquire knowledge of the frameworks and algorithms used in Quantum Computing, such as Deutch, Shor's, and Grover's.
- Understand the principles and operations of quantum computing.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for anyone who is interested in learning more about quantum computing, the various tools available for its implementation, and seeing how to meet the needs of modern businesses. In addition, those already in artificial intelligence, blockchain, or complex computing will find this book very appealing.