A step-by-step guide that will help you develop Blockchain solutions from scratch
- Understand the fundamental technologies that enabled the invention of blockchain.
- Get familiar with the working of blockchain and evaluate the implementation possibilities.
- Learn about successful blockchain apps: tokens, DeFi, NFT, and Metaverse.
Blockchain uses the distributed ledger technology that allows transactions and data to be recorded, shared, and synchronized across a distributed network of different network participants. The vast untapped potential of this recent popular technology co-exists with the high demand for Blockchain Architects across the globe.
‘Architecting Blockchain Solutions’ will help you learn how to unlock blockchain’s potential and begin your professional journey as a Blockchain Architect. The book covers key concepts and technologies in blockchain, including Distributed ledgers, Consensus mechanisms, and Smart contracts. The book also explores the various ways in which blockchain can be used in different industries, such as Finance, Healthcare, and Supply chain management. Parallelly, it also explains the successful implementation of blockchain for Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, DeFi, NFT etc. Towards the end, the book focuses on hands-on topics like creating your tokens on the existing blockchain, writing Smart contracts for DeFi, creating your own NFTs, and many successful implementations.
Overall, this book is a comprehensive guide about blockchain architecture and provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in this rapidly evolving field.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Get familiar with the core concepts of architecting blockchain solutions.
- Explore and work with programming languages and libraries used for blockchain development.
- Design and maintain the underlying infrastructure for running blockchain networks.
- Learn how to write and test smart contracts.
- Learn how to create cryptocurrencies and NFTs.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is a perfect stepping stone for novice blockchain enthusiasts to truly unlock blockchain’s potential. It is also for blockchain architects, decentralization enthusiasts, and disruptive technology-focused professionals who want to design and implement blockchain solutions.