A step-by-step guide to get started with Machine Learning
- Understand different types of Machine Learning like Supervised, Unsupervised, Semi-supervised, and Reinforcement learning.
- Learn how to implement Machine Learning algorithms effectively and efficiently.
- Get familiar with the various libraries & tools for Machine Learning.
Should I choose supervised learning or reinforcement learning? Which algorithm is best suited for my application? How does deep learning advance the capacities of problem-solving? If you have found yourself asking these questions, this book is specially developed for you.
The book will help readers understand the core concepts of machine learning and techniques to evaluate any machine learning model with ease. The book starts with the importance of machine learning by analyzing its impact on the global landscape. The book also covers Supervised and Unsupervised ML along with Reinforcement Learning. In subsequent chapters, the book explores these topics in even greater depth, evaluating the pros and cons of each and exploring important topics such as Bias-Variance Tradeoff, Clustering, and Dimensionality Reduction. The book also explains model evaluation techniques such as Cross-Validation and GridSearchCV. The book also features mind maps which help enhance the learning process by making it easier to learn and retain information.
This book is a one-stop solution for covering basic ML concepts in detail and the perfect stepping stone to becoming an expert in ML and deep learning and even applying them to different professions.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand important concepts to fully grasp the idea of supervised learning.
- Get familiar with the basics of unsupervised learning and some of its algorithms.
- Learn how to analyze the performance of your Machine Learning models.
- Explore the different methodologies of Reinforcement Learning.
- Learn how to implement different types of Neural networks.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is aimed at those who are new to machine learning and deep learning or want to extend their ML knowledge. Anyone looking to apply ML to data in their profession will benefit greatly from this book.