It will help you get to grips with the latest version of this popular spreadsheet application. Areas covered include:
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets Formulas, Functions and Pivot Tables
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- Linking workbooks for automatic updates
Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues! Whether you re upgrading to Excel 2016 or new to the spreadsheet concept, use this guide to learn the key features constructively.