A guide to achieve a highest level of SAP S/4 HANA, Central Finance and Group Reporting
- In-depth demonstration of SAP S/4HANA 2020, 1909, and 2021 fundamentals.
- Includes graphical illustrations for Migration Cockpit commands and methods.
- Hands-on practice on Fiori, BPC, SAP S/4 HANA Central Finance and Group reporting.
This book will guide you through the process about what you need to know and help you perform at your highest level to achieve SAP S/4 HANA and some of the best practices available today.
This book can assist you in acing employment interviews. This book provides an in-depth practical illustration of SAP S/4HANA 2020, 1909, and 2021 fundamentals with several examples. It contains graphical demonstrations and visual descriptions of the commands and methods available in the SAP S/4 HANA Migration Cockpit. It includes thorough hands-on practice showcasing Fiori, BPC, SAP S/4 HANA Central Finance, and Group reporting subjects using SAP S/4HANA standards. Many applications and industry-wide projects are included in the book.
After reading this book, you will be able to reliably perform Basis, Security, SD, MM, PP, FICO, and HCM operations, as well as define complicated tasks in SAP S/4 HANA from the very first day.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Perform Basis, Security, SD, MM, PP, FICO, and HCM processes in SAP S/4 HANA.
- Forecast and monitor progress throughout the SAP S/4HANA deployment process.
- Administration, implementation, and authorisation of SAP S/4 HANA systems from start to finish.
- Enterprise-wide backup, restore, and monitoring of SAP HANA databases.
- Leverage Fiori apps to carry out SAP S/4 HANA tasks.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is meant for S/4 HANA consultants and project managers as well as those working in other fields related to SAP S/4 HANA. If you read this book, you will be well-versed in every step of the SAP S/4HANA project development lifecycle.