The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail. It is entirely based on the practical experience of the authors while undergoing projects with students and industries, giving adequate emphasis on circuits and code examples. To make the topics more comprehensive, circuit diagrams, photographs and code samples are furnished extensively throughout the book. The book is conceptualized and written in such a way that the beginner readers will find it very easy to understand and implement the circuits and programs. The objective of this book is to discuss the various projects based on the Internet of Things (IoT).
Create your own IoT projects
- Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of IoT concepts
- Covers various Arduino boards and shields
- Simple language, crystal clear approach and straight forward comprehensible presentation
- Adopting user-friendly style for the explanation of circuits and examples
- Includes basics of Raspberry Pi and related projects
What will you learn
- Internet of Things, IoT-Based Smart Camera, IoT-Based Dust Sampler
- Learn to create ESP8266-Based Wireless Web Server and Air Pollution Meter Using Raspberry Pi, Smart Garage Door, Baggage Tracker, Smart Trash Collector, Car parking system, Home Automation
- Windows 10 on Raspberry and know to create Wireless Video Surveillance Robot Using Raspberry Pi
Who this book is for
Students pursuing BE/BSc/ME/MSc/BTech/MTech in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical.