Simplified development of cross-platform applications by learning VS Code
- Covers sophisticated to simple web apps and webUIs development on VS Code with debugging.
- In-depth experimentation of VS Code including Machine Learning, NodeJS API and customized extensions.
- Provides refresher on popular tools like EF Core, Angular, Xamarin.Forms and Blazor.
This book explores VS Code's core features, including multi-language IDE, rapid programming, and innovative front-end development, to show readers how to design and debug modern online and cloud applications.
This book not only prepares you to design multi-platform applications or work with Visual Studio Code, but it also prepares you to be a great developer who can alter the code, debug issues, and manage the many versions on your own.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Engage Razor and ASP.NET Core to build dynamic web apps.
- Get a practical edge with Xamarin.Forms to experience the native development.
- Explore Entity Framework Core for building data-rich applications.
- Create a custom Visual Studio code extension for your application.
- Use a variety of APIs, such as NodeJS and Python, in your implementations.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book caters to application developers and web developers who want to develop multi-platform applications and authentic practice of VS Code environment. You are not required to have any programming experience, though some understanding of application development may help speed up the learnings.