Scrum in Easy Steps starts with an introduction to Scrum, the most widely used framework for software development. This concise guide then shows how to get a Scrum team started, sustaining performance and continually improving. More specifically, it covers;
- The three core roles in a Scrum team, and how they work together effectively.
- The ‘Sprint’ and a day in the life of a Sprint.
- Applying Scrum principles throughout Product Development, from Definition to delivery
- Inspecting progress and adapting to improve.
- Multiple Scrum teams and interdependencies